kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
I won't be able to download it until later, but I's still curious to see the changelog. We got only one preview this month after all.

Feni

Jun 27, 2017
Ok my friends some hero will give us today or the next day a link for the new version. So come on guys let's wait for the new version and don´t spam this thread with post like: "i can´t wait"
And don´t forget to like the post from the guy that will give us this the new vesion. This is a good way to honor this man. Thx

Reactions: User_473348

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
I could swear I asked this yesterday, but the post isn't there. So round 2. How do I advance the scene with the husband creeping in the park? The only other place I sometimes encounter him is his livingroom, but there's never an option to advance that event.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
v1.10
lite
heavy
thank you :D
v1.10
lite
heavy
do you know what the changelog is?
@wep when you get the chance can you update the game since the update has come out thanks to Vespak

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Thanks! i was looking at the "Latest Updates" and yet i haven't see. its a perfect timing that i check the latest thread!

Wuminggui

Apr 27, 2017
It is a Maria centric update.
She has a new corruption level and a new outfit (personaly the hottest outfit so far for any of the girls)
three additional nuns get introduced and corrupted
a new worship scene
a new flasher scene
a new café invite scene involving Maria and Heather's exhusband (ex-)girlfriend
two invite home scenes with and without the new nuns

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes