VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
a query. Do you have the game on another platform to download it?

I mean the 1.10
well i only use pc. what do you mean by prepaid mega account?
i haven't use any of that stuff. just straight download.
but my limit storage on mega is 50gb. which is good.

KunyaSobe

Jul 20, 2018
Haven't played this in a while. Do the women still look like gross painted up whores? That was a huge turn off to me.
If the fully corrupted forms bother you that much then yes, you should probably continue staying away. Luckily, there are hundreds of other corruption/mind control games in this forum where the girls do not get added makeup when corrupted.

Wuminggui

Apr 27, 2017
@kingmonkey
I meant if you invite Maria to the café, you trigger the scene involving Maria and the (ex-)girlfriend of Heather's husband.
I hope that clarifies it.

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Used the mega link in the post a couple of pages back and when I tried to unzip it I got the message, no archive, file is corrupted.
Any chance of the front page of this thread being updated with the latest download and other link sources.

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
I remember a few days ago I was on Patreon and I saw the new update was this Saturday which is today, man, I was so so excited. Whenever this game updates, it's a good day :D

kulac

Nov 10, 2017
I really hope is more then maria content...is very little.and is the same with the slave rout less option to do with maria like before...at the beggining it seems with each lvl in corruption you can do new stuff with the girls and at the same time the old stuff you could do change the animation...in in the last few updates it seems the author is fixed on doing scene with multiple girls all at once so i think this take much more time then just 1 or 2 girl per scene.Is nice addition but the problem all are new girls not the old ones so it seems that we just get new scene with new girls but the old girls are left with less content.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Used the mega link in the post a couple of pages back and when I tried to unzip it I got the message, no archive, file is corrupted.
Update the tool you use to unzip it. It solved the, "this zip archive is corrupted" issue for anyone since more than one year ; well, unless the rare case where the archive was really corrupted.

Reactions: BigLoada
Jun 10, 2018
Is this animated ?
Not as such. It's all made up of still images that on some occasions will repeat once or twice to give the illusion of movement.

Eg. A scene where Jenny gives a blowjob will have one scene of her sucking on the tip fade into another scene taking it to the hilt, and then this repeats once or twice.

In a nutshell, the game is 95% static scenes and 5% faux-animation.

If you're looking for a game with decent animation I recommend "The Twist"

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes