anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I can't access the new content when i choose "Go to prayer room" , it gives me maria masturbating scene .
Have you tried to go see Maria first, and not directly goes to the prayer room ?

have to begin a new save for the new phone system.ah,that's annoying
Or you can use my . Between other things, it update the User interface without need to start a new game.
And while I talk about it, I just released a new version of the mod. The only change is that you can now see the level for the new event (the sisters in the church), so technically you don't need to download it to have full access of the actual content.

Reactions: morpheusahrms

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
The update seems to be the same but Mr.C's income has been increasing a lot. Why didn't he invest and develop his game? Such as recruit more members and start another project.

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
Heya!
Just wondering, how could you get hired by the school. I remember it being a thing but can no longer do it.

TendreConnard

Mar 12, 2018
Whenever I meet Maria at church she explains to me her trouble with the headpriestess, but when I choose to go to the prayer room afterwards, I can't go further on her storyline because then maria is in the prayer room. Any idea on how to fix this issue ? Already tried lowering and remaking her max level thanks to the mod but it didn't fix it...

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Whenever I meet Maria at church she explains to me her trouble with the headpriestess, but when I choose to go to the prayer room afterwards, I can't go further on her storyline because then maria is in the prayer room. Any idea on how to fix this issue ? Already tried lowering and remaking her max level thanks to the mod but it didn't fix it...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is there actually more content in the school than principle and 2 teachers?
Yes, a lot involving the students and some involving all the teachers together.

Reactions: Ruffuss and Hadgar

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
Okay, but now i have a question on how to further corrupt the students? Is it just purely through the Class Play action with the teacher or is there something else. I also have corrupted the principal and the teachers to the furthest.
-nvm, my question just got answered-

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
Downloaded, installed that great cheat mod, loaded a save, and tried going to various people, Ms Simpsons, the ladies in the resident area, playground, the bar host, the bar event, went to the lady at the C-store counter asking for a date.
So far, all "look forward to the next version".

edit: I think Megan got an update.

kulac

Nov 10, 2017
The update seems to be the same but Mr.C's income has been increasing a lot. Why didn't he invest and develop his game? Such as recruit more members and start another project.
Way start another project when this one is just half done...it should finish this one first then move to another one...And you are right the last few updates were samll and disapointment...At lest for me.And dont know way he like to keep introducing new girls all the time and alot of them insteed on focusing on the girls in the game already and make content for them...

Reactions: youpla and gartal

TendreConnard

Mar 12, 2018

Yes, a lot involving the students and some involving all the teachers together.
The nuns never stop her on my version surprisingly. As I read script.rpy, the condition on l.11237 always fail and jump to 11267. So I never get the nuns shaming her and the first point for level_of_sisters.
And I can only get there by forcing the jump to church2, otherwise whenever I get naturally to church, I go to the event church3, which then call the event mariapray when I try to go to the prayer room, and then there there are no events that allow me to get the level_of_sisters += 1. So I guess I'll just have to force it.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
As I read script.rpy, the condition on l.11237 always fail and jump to 11267.
You messed with the variable using the console ? Because it's the sole and only way for the line 11237 to fail. Naturally, "level_of_maria" can't have another value than 3 at this point of the game and in this update.
In fact the "level_of_" part of the conditions is here only to not trigger the scene when the "sex_of_" value is way higher. Else you'll always have the first scene instead of the new one. So, like I said, if the condition always fail, it mean that you changed something that you shouldn't have.

[...]And then there there are no events that allow me to get the level_of_sisters += 1. So I guess I'll just have to force it.
Yes, because you need to have it done first when giving a potion to Maria. Use the console to change "level_of_maria" back to 3, and it will solve the problem. Or you can use my . You'll have the possibility to lower the level to 3, and if I remember correctly how I done it, it will even prevent the incorrect value to interfere with future updates.

TendreConnard

Mar 12, 2018
You messed with the variable using the console ? Because it's the sole and only way for the line 11237 to fail. Naturally, "level_of_maria" can't have another value than 3 at this point of the game and in this update.
In fact the "level_of_" part of the conditions is here only to not trigger the scene when the "sex_of_" value is way higher. Else you'll always have the first scene instead of the new one. So, like I said, if the condition always fail, it mean that you changed something that you shouldn't have.

Yes, because you need to have it done first when giving a potion to Maria. Use the console to change "level_of_maria" back to 3, and it will solve the problem. Or you can use my . You'll have the possibility to lower the level to 3, and if I remember correctly how I done it, it will even prevent the incorrect value to interfere with future updates.
Yes, I can read the code properly and understand that. HOWEVER, with a level_of_maria = 3 and a sex_of_maria = 210 I should be able to do that jump since the condition is "elif 150 < sex_of_maria and level_of_maria == 3". However for some reason that jump didn't work and sent me to the lowest case.
Anyway I worked around it with the console, but I wanted to know why that happened.

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes