Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
Just in this last paige, there is 5 querys abot change log ???? Don`t you, who asks these questions, READ this thread ???
OMG
90% sure people only check the OP and INSTANTLY make a comment on the first page without going to the end.
If there was a system to not allow that after it has been filled up and they were forced to at LEAST go to the last few page that would help, but I'm pretty sure everyone would be screeching about it being "annoying". :noexpression:

Reactions: Username7

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
how do u corrupt principal family?
I think you need to corrupt the principal for a while, go to their home for dinner once and then in the day(or on just set days) to find the family at home. I think that's all, but not sure if it's been changed in the past few versions since I've last played.

how to corrupt students?
Go to the school GYM on Monday mornings and use a gas-potion. You might need to corrupt the principal beforehand, but can't remember.

Username7

May 1, 2017
Where alice
Convenience store you see her outside than if I remember right you have to look around outside to find a key, than you give it to her, than it's a game of RNG of going into the store and trying the options if the guys at the counter she's not there just leave pass the time doing something else and had back to the store in the next time block. I don't remember the exact path but eventually she'll be at the counter and you can ask her out.

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
kinda bummed ive got to start a new save to use the phone again knew i should of done it last month lol

Username7

May 1, 2017
Do I have to restart the game because my save is the old version?
First how old is the save? because it's been a few updates since he changed the interface if it's the old interface than you will if you don't want to mod because there is the mod in this his mod should solve the issue because as they said it changes the interface.

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
90% sure people only check the OP and INSTANTLY make a comment on the first page without going to the end.
If there was a system to not allow that after it has been filled up and they were forced to at LEAST go to the last few page that would help, but I'm pretty sure everyone would be screeching about it being "annoying". :noexpression:
problem is no one still have gotten hold of a changelog it seems XD so you cant really get annoyed with people contstantly asking if no one is giving an answer :p

Reactions: MrSharkie

Satos

Apr 10, 2018
how do u corrupt principal family?
You must first corrupt principal to level 60 (corruption lvl 2) then she will invite you to her family for dinner. After her daughter will catch you with principal, she will throw you out. At night you must come to the family area where you choose the "Look around". You will find principal daughter under attack. With help she will again invite you to dinner and through morning to afternoon you can visit them and corrupt daughter + granddaughter.

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes