qwartzy

Jun 3, 2017
If you play with the dev/console enabled you can just type in call phone and get the phone UI without looking for saves or starting again...

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
problem is no one still have gotten hold of a changelog it seems XD so you cant really get annoyed with people contstantly asking if no one is giving an answer :p
Don' try to be smart with me. I got this covered. :rolleyes:

This isn't about those questions not getting an answer. THAT I would totally understand. If it was asked every few pages just to "bump" the subject even I'd do it.
The problem is that THAT question comes up non-stop and sometimes just a few MINUTES or even right after someone else's post cuz no one even THINKS about checking if it was already asked! HECK people don't even check if it was already answered or not. :p

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017

This isn't about those questions not getting an answer. THAT I would totally understand. If it was asked every few pages just to "bump" the subject even I'd do it.
The problem is that THAT question comes up non-stop and sometimes just a few MINUTES or even right after someone else's post cuz no one even THINKS about checking if it was already asked! HECK people don't even check if it was already answered or not. :p
That`s right man !!!!!!!

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017

Preach it lol

Krankeseele

Aug 3, 2017
Hi Folks,I know it's sound a littel bit stupid,but ehm how can i open the phone(cell phone) I have really forgotten it XD,pls help me and ty for youre answers

Catares

Nov 15, 2017
you have new events in the church, corrupt enough nun and then you will need to corrupt other nuns, after full corrupt of other nuns, you can invite them (by cellphone) to home.

Reactions: pegasus14

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Quick ?
I'm starting a new game due to new phone system & old saves not working properly
I know we can just keep using potion to corrupt them more & more but will there be a problem if i just corrupt them to current level without going on dates, pools & doing all activities (like = talk, taking pictures, all actions etc) at each level.
Just don't wanna do everything up till now, too much of a hassle. Just want to clarify if it will mess up future events, saves etc

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes