anna_subCD

Jun 4, 2018
What do you do to get the women at the park?
After you've met them, visit the C-shop and at some point you will see their kids. Pay for their ice creams.
Go back to the park. The moms will still be stand-offish but the kids will be friendly.
Go back to the pack again. You can now play hide and seek. Find them to progress. You will need quite a few potions.

Reactions: Stalkerdude

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
You're gonna have to start over, the original saves don't carry over anymore (By that I mean the phone mechanic only, so calls and photos aren't accessible on the current version) on the new updated version since the 1.00. Meaning you're gonna have to reset to have the phone's new UI setup.
With mod older saver works just fine so no need to start from benining if you don't wan't to.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Hi ! Is there a torrent for the heavy version ?
I would like to try it in max quality but... 3.8 Go... Almost 15hours to download it... haha
Mega is way faster but for the big files Mega forces me to install an app... Muck Fega :test3:

If not... well... I guess I will have to stick with the Lite version unfortunatly...

guigo545

Apr 28, 2017
How can you get the principle pass 105 in corruption so I can drug the husbands?

And how do you lower the corruption of the students?

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
How can you get the principle pass 105 in corruption so I can drug the husbands?
Corrupt the school use gas on staff meeting or on the school assembly Monday morning once school is corrupted you can give her more potion.

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes