fantasianme

May 15, 2017
Don' try to be smart with me. I got this covered. :rolleyes:

This isn't about those questions not getting an answer. THAT I would totally understand. If it was asked every few pages just to "bump" the subject even I'd do it.
The problem is that THAT question comes up non-stop and sometimes just a few MINUTES or even right after someone else's post cuz no one even THINKS about checking if it was already asked! HECK people don't even check if it was already answered or not. :p
i suppose that makes sense i think its just because most think that an update on new content would be up as soon as we see a download for the new update since if someone is a high enough patreon to get the content at first release they should also have access to whats new unless its the dev that doesent post it on his patreon :) and if they have it it should ofcourse also be shown aswell :) if that made any sense

guigo545

Apr 28, 2017
How to meet Michelle in the precinct?
I looked everywhere and can't find her. Any help would do!
Thanks in advance!

NVM I found it thank you.

aborym

Aug 5, 2017
this is my progression so far. any ideas about what i'm missing ?

mmSw0w

Jul 25, 2018
Hello Guys i rly enjoyed this Update again but i still didn´t figure out how to trigger the Playground events day and night i´m also curious if there are any games who are like this one

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
i suppose that makes sense i think its just because most think that an update on new content would be up as soon as we see a download for the new update since if someone is a high enough patreon to get the content at first release they should also have access to whats new unless its the dev that doesent post it on his patreon :) and if they have it it should ofcourse also be shown aswell :) if that made any sense
Makes sense? Yes.
Changes the problem even the slightest? NOPE! XD

AGAIN! The problem is NOT that people ask about the change-logs. I MYSELF would ask about them if someone else hadn't asked already on the last page... or just before me... just a few minutes ago... SEVERAL TIMES ALREADY!

DON'T try to explain this. We ALL know why this is happening and until there's a system in place that limits it or a punishment for doing it people will keep spamming the same exact question over and over again cuz they are either too lazy or too dumb to check even the LAST few posts on a thread. :p

Sep 21, 2017
Hello Guys i rly enjoyed this Update again but i still didn´t figure out how to trigger the Playground events day and night i´m also curious if there are any games who are like this one
If you are looking for mind control games I suggest you play Snow Daze[Completed], or perhaps Takeover[Uncompleted].

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes