Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Skimmed through all the contents, but I did not see what I was looking for, for the Teacher, getting the class play # 2 it says they need to be more corrupt, well I've got both Mom and Sis fully corrupted as slaves, so is it the Teacher that needs corrupted, or do I need to more fully corrupt the school?

I've got the principal fairly well corrupted, still working on the school now.

Thanks in advance for any comments!

Sep 21, 2017
Skimmed through all the contents, but I did not see what I was looking for, for the Teacher, getting the class play # 2 it says they need to be more corrupt, well I've got both Mom and Sis fully corrupted as slaves, so is it the Teacher that needs corrupted, or do I need to more fully corrupt the school?

I've got the principal fairly well corrupted, still working on the school now.

Thanks in advance for any comments!
Class play 2 needs our favourite big breasted family, Megan and Emily corrupted. Also saying this in advance but for class play 3 you are going to need to corrupt the principal and her family

J II D

Aug 22, 2018
Makes sense? Yes.
Changes the problem even the slightest? NOPE! XD

AGAIN! The problem is NOT that people ask about the change-logs. I MYSELF would ask about them if someone else hadn't asked already on the last page... or just before me... just a few minutes ago... SEVERAL TIMES ALREADY!

DON'T try to explain this. We ALL know why this is happening and until there's a system in place that limits it or a punishment for doing it people will keep spamming the same exact question over and over again cuz they are either too lazy or too dumb to check even the LAST few posts on a thread. :p
That's just it.
Most people are rather lazy then tired, and that annoys the hell out of me.

If i were a mod of this site i would post a WARNING above the post reply button with the text.
"Make sure to use the search button before posting any question"

People who ignore that warning because they are lazy, horny idiots get their message deleted and if they keep doing that they simple get banned.
But then again, i do think that this is just something of this generation. (Teen and young adults).
I doesn't matter where you look, stupid questions everywhere and laziness grows more and more.
"Why search/work for a solution when someone can do it for you". Idiots.....
That's why i try to spread the image of the last screen when someone asks a stupid question

Back on-topic.
Just finished the game after skipping a couple updates, and loved it again.
Only thing that i didn't like was the implied sex of other females and implied sex in the future but i am okay with it so long it's all implied and not thrown in my face .. (especially with the Mom and Sis... Don't touch the fam:pensive:)

Edit:.
Also.. I think that this is going to be the next game that i am going to mod.
I love it, but the english in this game is so bad.
I really don't mind some mistakes, rather charming actually and gives a games personality.
But sometimes the sentences are just complete gibberish.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
how to work in school?
Talk to the principal, she'll deny you a job, corrupt your old teacher, I can't recall if you talk to her or what but eventually she'll go with you to the principal and then you'll get a job, Tues & Thurs, which will last all day. Pay is $1000 so it's worth it early on, I used the money to get the maid costumes and be able to generate money on the weekends.

Reactions: jikhak

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Class play 2 needs our favourite big breasted family, Megan and Emily corrupted. Also saying this in advance but for class play 3 you are going to need to corrupt the principal and her family
Yeah, I'd been working on her family, but surprisingly I'd not given the principal enough potions, I thought that I had because she was ready for sex in the school, but the school wasn't ready for it yet, so I had to give her a potion to redo that event once I got the school corrupted enough, and then I was able to use the man potions on her family.

I'm very glad the author included breast sizes other then some of the world destroyers we've seen recently, got nothing against big boobs, but have them shoved in my face, (not literally :D), all the time in games gets old quick.

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
Is there a Torrent for Your Game, Please. Mega takes Two days. They split it up and half the time I lose it because it does not pic up where it left off at and corrupts the Download. a Torrent would DL within 5 to 10 Minutes. Please , Please set up torrent. I love this game . Have not been able to get updates in a while though because how mega does things.

hafizhfauzi

Aug 23, 2017
Is there a Torrent for Your Game, Please. Mega takes Two days. They split it up and half the time I lose it because it does not pic up where it left off at and corrupts the Download. a Torrent would DL within 5 to 10 Minutes. Please , Please set up torrent. I love this game . Have not been able to get updates in a while though because how mega does things.
someone already post torrent link in here, just check another page
sorry i'm not good in english

U

User_473348

This game is fucking useless without a change log. Can somebody post what they've discovered so I can jack off and go to sleep.

Reactions: Zane and chinjh

james4321

Oct 8, 2017
Google translate says

New content Mainly around Marin Add three nuns
Add a scene about the protagonist going home (mother and sister's room)
And some related scenarios, please explore.

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Google translate says

New content Mainly around Marin Add three nuns
Add a scene about the protagonist going home (mother and sister's room)
And some related scenarios, please explore.
The church event doesn't seem to work. I see her with her normal clothes, talk to her about the nuns and she says to go to the praying room but when I go there, it's just a sex scene with her that repeats every time.

james4321

Oct 8, 2017
I had that problem too, but found i was using an old save file, you can find a current save file 3 pages back on 273.
many thanks for that save file by the way. :)

Endymion00

Feb 1, 2018
You can try signing up for an account on Mega (free account) and download their app. You can then download it in 5 to 10 minutes, with out it being split up.

Reactions: Soulbringer71
3.70 star(s) 201 Votes