Flood

Apr 24, 2017
From Google Translate:
V1.10 version
New content
Mainly around Maria
Add three nuns
Add a scene about the protagonist going home (mother and sister's room)
And some related scenarios, please explore.
For those who can't go back a few pages, see above.

I've completed the Nun's and Maria scenes, I can get Mum as a slave at home in her room (but the sister only has a new image) and there is a small update for Alice, the girl in the convenience store (go in and look around, it may take a few goes, evening certainly works). So mainly about Maria and the Nuns.

The chief now appears on Michelle's date.

Feni

Jun 27, 2017
Add a scene about the protagonist going home (mother and sister's room)

Get this scene with or without the slave status?

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Anyone else not seeing the corruption levels for the ladies, inventory or the usual UI? I dont see any of that anymore - no idea how much cash I have, how many potions or what the corruption level is for anyone.

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
I GIVE UP ON THIS GAME. IT WAS A FANTASTIC GAME UP UNTIL IT BECAME IMPOSSIBLE TO EVEN DOWNLOAD. MEGA KEEPS MAKING ME WAIT 5 HOURS AFTER GETTING TO LIKE 80 PERCENT, THEN AFTER WARDS, INSTEAD OF CONTINUING DOWNLOAD IT STARTS ANOTHER 5 HOUR WAIT PERIOD. CANT EVEN DOWNLOAD THIS. HAVE BEEN ASKING AND ASKING AND ASKING FOR A TORRENT . GOING TO LOSE A LOT OF DOWN-LOADERS AND FANS THIS WAY. IT'S VERY SAD. GREAT GAME TOO.

May 9, 2017
I GIVE UP ON THIS GAME. IT WAS A FANTASTIC GAME UP UNTIL IT BECAME IMPOSSIBLE TO EVEN DOWNLOAD. MEGA KEEPS MAKING ME WAIT 5 HOURS AFTER GETTING TO LIKE 80 PERCENT, THEN AFTER WARDS, INSTEAD OF CONTINUING DOWNLOAD IT STARTS ANOTHER 5 HOUR WAIT PERIOD. CANT EVEN DOWNLOAD THIS. HAVE BEEN ASKING AND ASKING AND ASKING FOR A TORRENT . GOING TO LOSE A LOT OF DOWN-LOADERS AND FANS THIS WAY. IT'S VERY SAD. GREAT GAME TOO.
use vpn. Or there is a torrent download

Scweez415

Feb 8, 2018
Download mega app it makes it easy to download large files fast and easy plus it's free.

Reactions: kekkonenfinnish
Aug 21, 2018
Monday morning gas the students in the gym (only after principal has reached 105 corruption and u cant have sex with that old woman). Remember corrupt the students (girls) in the gym and not the teachers as u have already corrupted the teachers in the staff meeting.
btw is it work even on the v.1.05?

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes