Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
Someone encountered a bug on the last date with Maria? The protagonist enters the cafe where Heather licks Maria and then the scene switches to the first date, although they are both max. depraved.

OmegaUltima

Sep 15, 2017
I GIVE UP ON THIS GAME. IT WAS A FANTASTIC GAME UP UNTIL IT BECAME IMPOSSIBLE TO EVEN DOWNLOAD. MEGA KEEPS MAKING ME WAIT 5 HOURS AFTER GETTING TO LIKE 80 PERCENT, THEN AFTER WARDS, INSTEAD OF CONTINUING DOWNLOAD IT STARTS ANOTHER 5 HOUR WAIT PERIOD. CANT EVEN DOWNLOAD THIS. HAVE BEEN ASKING AND ASKING AND ASKING FOR A TORRENT . GOING TO LOSE A LOT OF DOWN-LOADERS AND FANS THIS WAY. IT'S VERY SAD. GREAT GAME TOO.
...you do realize there are download options other than Mega and torrents? Ones that work quite well, just not via a method quite the same as them?

also, fix your CapsLock, geez

Seriously, walkthrough for a sandbag game like corruption????
I'm gonna assume you meant something more along the lines of "sandbox" than "sandbag"

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
...you do realize there are download options other than Mega and torrents? Ones that work quite well, just not via a method quite the same as them?

also, fix your CapsLock, geez

I'm gonna assume you meant something more along the lines of "sandbox" than "sandbag"

The other links are slower than mega, also they lose connection and you lose the download. That is the one thing Mega does have Over them, It USUALLY Pics up the DL where it left off.

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
Did this game get taken over at some time from the original author? Why I ask is because the Language used to be pretty good as far as making sense English. NOW it seams to be a Very Very Bad Translation from Something else. Most Grammar doesn't even make any sense in sentences. Its like this English translation needs to be translated. into English again. lol

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
Thanks for the Torrent Link BTW. YES, Even without Seeders it downloaded within 2.5 hours, compared to 4 days i have been trying with Mega and The Others. Thanks again. :)

R

rufous

Did this game get taken over at some time from the original author? Why I ask is because the Language used to be pretty good as far as making sense English. NOW it seams to be a Very Very Bad Translation from Something else. Most Grammar doesn't even make any sense in sentences. Its like this English translation needs to be translated. into English again. lol
Possible, right? The character designs got worst too.

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes