NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
Are there anal scenes in the game now? Last time i checked this game several updates ago there were no anal scenes at all.

Joel Naidu

Apr 26, 2018
how do you make becky use the men potion??
To make becky use men potion, 1st u gotta corrupt melesa (principal) even more by corrupting the students in the school aan then having sex with her infront of the students in the school hall. Once cone family dinner story starts to continue again.

darksoul123456

Aug 8, 2018
Have anyone had sound problem, i play game without sound while i turn max volume both in game and my PC ? I just dowload yesterday . Help me pls.
p/s : sr for bad english

JoKeR <3

Feb 11, 2018
start from here what next dude ?
Dude your r lucky to be on this stage but i m stuck that how to talk or corrupt principal, ihav V 1.05
and i corrupt all over 200,tell me if u have any solution for miss principal and for further school.
Thank you

JoKeR <3

Feb 11, 2018
To make becky use men potion, 1st u gotta corrupt melesa (principal) even more by corrupting the students in the school aan then having sex with her infront of the students in the school hall. Once cone family dinner story starts to continue again.
But how can i do that the principal is not talking and students is not corrupting as i required i have V1.05

Freki

Game Developer
May 16, 2017
Thank you so and i hope this willl also works for simpson class students too
well the only thing is the student body is in the gym but I have not seen a time you can get the students in her class specifically.

willay

Apr 7, 2018
Dude your r lucky to be on this stage but i m stuck that how to talk or corrupt principal, ihav V 1.05
and i corrupt all over 200,tell me if u have any solution for miss principal and for further school.
Thank you
im done dude corrup principal and other , first u turn on computer surf internet , go to princal > mrs simpson . if u want corrup student come to gym at monday morning and if u want corrup teacher go principal choose next meeting and the rest u need comeback again and again dont forget always use potion/gas

willay

Apr 7, 2018
btw i have some bug like if u slave mom and sister , go to sanctuary > private room > click mom and sis go to pool in night after this u can get infinty day ( day & time not change ) this time u can go to megan house for corrup her so fast

Joel Naidu

Apr 26, 2018
But how can i do that the principal is not talking and students is not corrupting as i required i have V1.05
Use the computer to browse internet » find job opening in the school » go talk to the principal » she will decline » go to mrs simpson for recomendation » she will talk to the principal bout you (she is already corrupted as i can see, so no need to worry » then you have the job » use potion on principal » use potion in staff meeting » enjoy the images of getting cockblocked.

Joel Naidu

Apr 26, 2018
btw i have some bug like if u slave mom and sister , go to sanctuary > private room > click mom and sis go to pool in night after this u can get infinty day ( day & time not change ) this time u can go to megan house for corrup her so fast
Infinite day, WTF!!!!

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes