SM-Tyr

May 10, 2017
I can't get the new nun stuff. Maria tells me about them but when I go to the prayer room it's just Maria masturbating.
Anyone help or got a fix?
I have already tried the new Maria file a couple pages back as well

Joel Naidu

Apr 26, 2018
I GIVE UP ON THIS GAME. IT WAS A FANTASTIC GAME UP UNTIL IT BECAME IMPOSSIBLE TO EVEN DOWNLOAD. MEGA KEEPS MAKING ME WAIT 5 HOURS AFTER GETTING TO LIKE 80 PERCENT, THEN AFTER WARDS, INSTEAD OF CONTINUING DOWNLOAD IT STARTS ANOTHER 5 HOUR WAIT PERIOD. CANT EVEN DOWNLOAD THIS. HAVE BEEN ASKING AND ASKING AND ASKING FOR A TORRENT . GOING TO LOSE A LOT OF DOWN-LOADERS AND FANS THIS WAY. IT'S VERY SAD. GREAT GAME TOO.
Took me about only 4 munites with eagle downloader from workupload. Would have been faster with idm

qq47

Aug 4, 2018
Guys, I don't know what is wrong, but console doesnt work for me. I am pressing Shift+o and nothing( Can someone help ?

donmackey

May 18, 2018
Hi guys! First of all - its really GREAT GAME. All content is very sexual! And is anybody knows another incest game with mom is son`s slave?

Reactions: pivan4
Sep 21, 2017
I can't get the new nun stuff. Maria tells me about them but when I go to the prayer room it's just Maria masturbating.
Anyone help or got a fix?
I have already tried the new Maria file a couple pages back as well
You need to keep giving maria potions, then you will be able to encounter the other nuns

Joel Naidu

Apr 26, 2018
no option use gas potion in my game how much i need corruption for mrs simpson dude ??
Corrupt principal till 105 points i think, mrs simpson as much as possible, and the teachers (in staff meetings) until they start sucking ur cock. Then go to school gym on monday morning, use gas potion on the girls (students) who are standing in the gym for the assembly. then keep visiting principal (do corrupt her even more), staff meeting (fuck principal there while cumming on the teachers face) and dont forget to keep visiting school gym every monday morning, then u will eventually get a chance to have sex with the principal in the hall infront of all the students.

Joel Naidu

Apr 26, 2018
I think you need to corrupt the principal, but no idea how much. Just do 2-3 goes with her and try again.
When principal refuses to put the men potion in her husband's drink in family dinner, thats your que to start corrupting the students.

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes