JoJos123

Jan 2, 2018
you don't walk through. you just have to go piece by piece.
every new corruption scene to any girl is at :
30,60,90,120,150, and 190
go on each actions and talks.

you'll understand soon!
Yes. No walkthrough needed. but a page, were we can see the Progress with every character, would be nice ;)

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Anyway I worked around it with the console, but I wanted to know why that happened.
Seriously ? Well, let's look at the facts :
  • The sole and only way to access church3 is to have level_of_maria at 4 ; jumped at script.rpy:11131 when entering the church, and at script.rpy:11393 after talking to her from "church3".
  • You said above that sex_of_maria was at 210, which can't be done with the actual update. Update that is the first one to let her reach 150 of corruption and so level 4.
  • sex_of_[whatever] 210 mean that the level_of_[whatever] (except michelle and Dana&Becky) is at 4 ; it's said many times in the thread.

So, what happened is that in a previous play you cheated, putting sex_of_maria at a higher value that it could reach at this time. And doing it right, you also put level_of_maria at the according value, 4. That's what happened.

halil123

May 23, 2017
Yes, I can read the code properly and understand that. HOWEVER, with a level_of_maria = 3 and a sex_of_maria = 210 I should be able to do that jump since the condition is "elif 150 < sex_of_maria and level_of_maria == 3". However for some reason that jump didn't work and sent me to the lowest case.
Anyway I worked around it with the console, but I wanted to know why that happened.

When I set level to 3, sex becomes 120 and when I set sex above 150 level becomes 4. How did you manage to fix it?

TendreConnard

Mar 12, 2018
Seriously ? Well, let's look at the facts :
  • The sole and only way to access church3 is to have level_of_maria at 4 ; jumped at script.rpy:11131 when entering the church, and at script.rpy:11393 after talking to her from "church3".
  • You said above that sex_of_maria was at 210, which can't be done with the actual update. Update that is the first one to let her reach 150 of corruption and so level 4.
  • sex_of_[whatever] 210 mean that the level_of_[whatever] (except michelle and Dana&Becky) is at 4 ; it's said many times in the thread.

So, what happened is that in a previous play you cheated, putting sex_of_maria at a higher value that it could reach at this time. And doing it right, you also put level_of_maria at the according value, 4. That's what happened.
I did that on previous versions, however you did not read what I posted.
I forced level_of_maria back to level 3, first thanks to your mod, which didn't solve anything. The jumps didn't work as intended for some mysterious reasons.

When I set level to 3, sex becomes 120 and when I set sex above 150 level becomes 4. How did you manage to fix it?
Used the console for that instead of the mod. I'm not sure what your issue is to be honest.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I did that on previous versions, however you did not read what I posted.
I forced level_of_maria back to level 3, first thanks to your mod, which didn't solve anything.
And here I feel really stupid. I tell it so many times, and forget it when it's me who talk about it :(
Well, in fact my mod lower the level, but in order to not break your play, it go back to the "natural" (prior to the change) value when you give a potion to the character ; this way special events (like the first increase of level_of_sisters by example) aren't done twice.
Therefore, you can go back in time and replay whatever part of the game you want... Except one, the one you needed. Sorry about that.

TendreConnard

Mar 12, 2018
And here I feel really stupid. I tell it so many times, and forget it when it's me who talk about it :(
Well, in fact my mod lower the level, but in order to not break your play, it go back to the "natural" (prior to the change) value when you give a potion to the character ; this way special events (like the first increase of level_of_sisters by example) aren't done twice.
Therefore, you can go back in time and replay whatever part of the game you want... Except one, the one you needed. Sorry about that.
Oh I see. Well I hope you don't have too much trouble with your mod if you want to fix that issue :/
Anyhow I'm still thankfull for it, mostly because controlling the random outcomes is a great improvement for this game.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Just in this last paige, there is 5 querys abot change log ???? Don`t you, who asks these questions, READ this thread ???
OMG

Reactions: Username7

Eibon

Jul 29, 2017
to be honest i think your mistaken there is no new cafe scene involving the ex-husband (ex-) girlfriend or atleast from when i did when chosen the someone is with heather option while using the mod
There is one but you have to already done the ex-girlfriend's event first.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Corruption [v1.10] [Mr.C] - Original Size: 3.81GB

Download PC (433MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

U

User_691744

Just in this last paige, there is 5 querys abot change log ???? Don`t you, who asks these questions, READ this thread ???
OMG
Most of ask to reinforce the point and we are lazy ass who don't read thread and just search "changelog" in the search box. It is there for a reason

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes