J II D

Aug 22, 2018
I skipped the last couple updates (Last on was 0.95 i think), so i am looking forward to playing it again tomorrow, i am a long time $20 pledge so luckily i can go right to business when i comes out.
Stays one of my favorite games, although the development has slowed down a bit in the last half year(but what game hasn't)i still look forward to having the whole (female)town for your own.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
That would place the v1.15 release on Sept. 25th which is exactly one month later than the v1.10 release. I'd hardly call that sooner.
well i guess i was wrong whoops :noexpression:
I skipped the last couple updates (Last on was 0.95 i think), so i am looking forward to playing it again tomorrow, i am a long time $20 pledge so luckily i can go right to business when i comes out.
Stays one of my favorite games, although the development has slowed down a bit in the last half year(but what game hasn't)i still look forward to having the whole (female)town for your own.
yeah the adding of new characters slowed it down alot but atleast were getting maria content after almost a year since last corruption

renger

Apr 18, 2018
O my god.....Really.....
You are not even going to try to look a couple posts above?.

Your laziness level just went up!!! congratulations:eazyHype:

2 posts...And it's impossible... but this is the less stupid one.
yap my bad i saw the above post after if post the comment :D

Jul 23, 2017
also I know it's stupid since the game comes out tomorrow or the day after,but can someone reupload the preview pic that seems to be broken for the new release?

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
because of this although i could be wrong
$20 August 24th as in friday
$10 August 28th
$5 August Steptember 4th
$1 + release date Steptember 11th
2 weeks after that release

yep thats always a deciding factor for me its friday though

so it wasn't really an early release for v1.15
by how you say it.

KunyaSobe

Jul 20, 2018
Question to the other Corruption fans here: What features of the game drive you to want to play it?

For me, it's the systematic corruption/slutification of the ladies and the fact that you can see the different layers of their transformation not only in their behavior but also in their dress and makeup. One thing that makes Corruption stand out to me over the crowd of corruption-genre games is that this game physically shows the effects on the ladies beyond a simple change of wardrobe. I personally far prefer the "over-the-top" makeup and wardrobe choices for the fully corrupted women of this game over other games where the final corruption is shown with just lacy lingerie or full nudity and the same natural makeup that the character has had from the beginning of the game.

lucifeh

Nov 14, 2017
Any news on the update?

-------------------------

Question to the other Corruption fans here: What features of the game drive you to want to play it?

For me, it's the systematic corruption/slutification of the ladies and the fact that you can see the different layers of their transformation not only in their behavior but also in their dress and makeup. One thing that makes Corruption stand out to me over the crowd of corruption-genre games is that this game physically shows the effects on the ladies beyond a simple change of wardrobe. I personally far prefer the "over-the-top" makeup and wardrobe choices for the fully corrupted women of this game over other games where the final corruption is shown with just lacy lingerie or full nudity and the same natural makeup that the character has had from the beginning of the game.
And the mind control.

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017

That's what I like about it as well. I'm a big fan of the corruption being apparent on the physical appearance of the girls, but it is rare. Often there isn't any visual change, just the personality changes, or it's more tame like you said. Due to the limitations of Honey Select, the gaudier makeup and hair doesn't always look good in this game but I still appreciate it.

Reactions: Yotsuyu

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
I like the flexibility in scenes depending on varying levels of corruption as well as the wide range of characters instead of it just being mom/sis or school. The corruption itself happens a little fast and I don't care much for the slutty looks but 'sfine, I can deal with that.

Jun 10, 2018
This'll be my first time playing this when a new update is on its way. Does Dr C test for bugs before or after the initial release? Is there a high likelihood of the game being broken?

I've come from playing 'something unlimited' for the past two years, on and off update release dates. There's some huge problem which renders the game unplayable until it's fixed :(

Sep 21, 2017
This'll be my first time playing this when a new update is on its way. Does Dr C test for bugs before or after the initial release? Is there a high likelihood of the game being broken?

I've come from playing 'something unlimited' for the past two years, on and off update release dates. There's some huge problem which renders the game unplayable until it's fixed :(
Played this game when it was ver 0.30 and it has never broke on me, so I dont think you will encounter any broken stuff.Thats why I love this game, almost no bugs and errors

ClaudeMonet

May 29, 2017
when will the new update release?
<v1.10 Release Date>

• release for $20+ patrons : August 25th
  • release for $10+ patrons : August 28th
  • release for $5+ patrons : September 4th
  • release for $1+ patrons : September 11th + Announcement of next release date

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes