Sep 20, 2017
So far I haven't been able to figure out how to find the Dana & Becky., and I'm not sure how to get on Megan's Husbands good side. any help?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Megan's husband... visit the playground at evening
For your Twin cousins go to the bar in uptown at evening and look around

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i put this game on hold many months ego. Because i fear to much bad thing with the slave system. The last version i play was the v0.65. Now that the game is in a very advanced sequence I wondered if someone can answer some of me question. So if the fear go awey i start to play again this awesome game.

Can someone tell me if there are other man? I do not like to shared me girls, or lose me girls, i do not wanna see other man fuck me girls/women.
When i see the slave system and the Hall of utopia me fear go in spider-man mode XD
And read something like:
Megan slave utopia event husband give to me an high allerts.
So can someone tell me about how the utopia work? If i can only have all the girls/women only for me? If i can avoid bad thing.
Anticipate thankses.

The Educator

Sep 9, 2018
Hi guys i put this game on hold many months ego. Because i fear to much bad thing with the slave system. The last version i play was the v0.65. Now that the game is in a very advanced sequence I wondered if someone can answer some of me question. So if the fear go awey i start to play again this awesome game.

Can someone tell me if there are other man? I do not like to shared me girls, or lose me girls, i do not wanna see other man fuck me girls/women.
When i see the slave system and the Hall of utopia me fear go in spider-man mode XD
And read something like:
Megan slave utopia event husband give to me an high allerts.
So can someone tell me about how the utopia work? If i can only have all the girls/women only for me? If i can avoid bad thing.
Anticipate thankses.
No there is no sharing and the developer has already said that he won't include any cuckshit.

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Nyanta

Aug 1, 2017
Here's the HEAVY Ver, sorry for the delay, I try to wait at least a few days after the initial release of the latest version

Corruption is Owned by Mr.C. I do not own any of this. This is not my property. This is non-profit presentation for entertainment purposes only.
All rights go to Mr.C ( )

openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
Here's the HEAVY Ver, sorry for the delay, I try to wait at least a few days after the initial release of the latest version

Corruption is Owned by Mr.C. I do not own any of this. This is not my property. This is non-profit presentation for entertainment purposes only.

ty man

Reactions: Nyanta

grbt420

Dec 17, 2017
No there is no sharing and the developer has already said that he won't include any cuckshit.

I mean, when you take Nicole in to become a slave some of the patrons talk about how much they love fucking Jennys tits. You get the private room after that though so I'm not sure how that works. I definitely wish you could set some of them to personal only, but it's whatever as it is.

Doin gods work friend.

Reactions: Nyanta

Biggepac

Jun 28, 2018
Actually you can only access it if you turned Nicole into a slave (so if, at least, both Jenny and Nicole are slaves). Fixing it is part of what I planned for the next update of my mod. But I'm a little short on time actually, so you have to wait a little, sorry.
ok, i already had nicole mom and megan as slaves. i have mom and sister on previous save, was worried i would have to start over.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Sorry, new to this game. What are heavy/lite referring to? Just file size/graphics quality?
As you say, it is all about quality.
If you don't mind - most - not much differents in quality, you can safe a much in file size. Or wait and @bossapplesauce have probably a more crunched version with the same differents: trade (a little) quality for (a much) smaller size.

Reactions: Michael Bauer

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
zip Developer_on.zip (1.03 Kb)
apk corruption-1.15-release.apk (550.07 Mb)
zip corruption-v1.15_Heavy-pc.zip (3.74 Gb)
zip corruption-v1.15_life-pc.zip (1.74 Gb)

Reactions: Graybo
Sep 20, 2017
Megan's husband... visit the playground at evening
For your Twin cousins go to the bar in uptown at evening and look around
I tried visiting the playground in the evening and on get the two mothers scene, at night he tells me to f off haha.
And I'm looking for Dana and Becky, the principals daughters. Lucy is girl at the bar, and I already got them up to max.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Ah... mixed those 2 pairs up
principals family can be found in the "Residental Area" by visiting her home.
once you have corrupted Megan enough (120) she should tell you that her husband takes a walk at the playground every evening (3rd timeslot) so visit than, afterwards you can take Megan for some diguised NTR fun

Reactions: MonteChristo
3.70 star(s) 201 Votes