Andreas013

Jul 2, 2018
hi
does anyone how to see this scene?
"Megan invite house piss restaurant and eat hamburger"
"Hall of utopia Jenny and Nicol event"

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
hope this isn't taken the wrong way but the ONLY thing keeping me from trying this is that Every single model looks like they're wrapped in plastic >.<; Too shiny!! is there some script level editing one can do to reduce the shininess ?

hornyted

Jan 22, 2018
how to update from v1.10 to v1.15? is there a patch available or do I need to download the complete game again?

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
how to update from v1.10 to v1.15? is there a patch available or do I need to download the complete game again?
Download whole thing. Or wait week or two for 1.20 then download

amsibm

Sep 11, 2018
ok, i already had nicole mom and megan as slaves. i have mom and sister on previous save, was worried i would have to start over.
You have to take Nicole and Jenny out on a date. You will me Megan’s husband during the date and he will start to befriend you.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
IF I remember correctly, on monday morning go to the school gym hall. The Schoolstaff and all students are present there and you can use the gas potion on everyone. You can do this about 5 times to increase the corruption level of the students
Hoo and also Hah.

Thanx.

Edevane

Oct 9, 2018
corrupt the teachers and then talk to the principle about fucking her in the middle of the school entrance. go Monday morning and use gas on gym class during assembly.
How do you corrupt the teachers? I can only corrupt Mrs Simpson.

AKAsian

Jul 7, 2018
hi
does anyone how to see this scene?
"Megan invite house piss restaurant and eat hamburger"
"Hall of utopia Jenny and Nicol event"
The first one requires you to make Megan your slave and then invite her on home using the phone

The second one requires you to have both Jenny and Nicole as your slave than go to Utopia Hall than go to the stage with the two of them to get the scene

AKAsian

Jul 7, 2018
Which one is the mod that allows you to choose what the character is doing (example: Sitting on bed, or standing)
If you mean the events such as you click on your mother's room and get the option for her to be changing or dressed than it is the Better Experience Mod

AKAsian

Jul 7, 2018
How do you corrupt the teachers? I can only corrupt Mrs Simpson.
Once you corrupt Mrs Simpson enough and surfed the internet for a job ad, you talk to the principal of the school than she will say that she wants someone else. But talk to Mrs Simpson than she will help you get the job than you should be able to corrupt the principal. Than you can choose to go to the staff meeting while talking to the principal to use the gas potion to corrupt the teachers and go to the gym monday morning to use the gas potion to corrupt the students. Than everyone should become corrupt at the school but you have to make sure to corrupt the principal enough to make her want to bang you in the school than you should be able to corrupt the students

Reactions: MonteChristo
3.70 star(s) 201 Votes