Simargl

Mar 29, 2018
Excuse me guys , but how to corrupt students if there is no gas poison option(monday gym )? Doesnt work on android either.
P.S using latest version

AKAsian

Jul 7, 2018
it didnt happen is this a bug
No, its not a bug
I found out that there is a little more to the scene
If you got the cowgirl scene than it is because you introduced her husband to the masked cowgirl
You cant get that scene if you want the other scene
You have to make her your slave without introducing the cowgirl and then you should get the scene

AKAsian

Jul 7, 2018
Excuse me guys , but how to corrupt students if there is no gas poison option(monday gym )? Doesnt work on android either.
P.S using latest version
You have to corrupt the principal until she says smokes and says she wants to bang you in the middle of the school
THan you should be able to get that option at monday morning in the gym

Reactions: MonteChristo

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
No, its not a bug
I found out that there is a little more to the scene
If you got the cowgirl scene than it is because you introduced her husband to the masked cowgirl
You cant get that scene if you want the other scene
You have to make her your slave without introducing the cowgirl and then you should get the scene
Ive been playing this since version 0.65 i believe....never heard of this masked cowgirl

no_one

Oct 18, 2016
Ive been playing this since version 0.65 i believe....never heard of this masked cowgirl
I didn't know there was a mutually exclusive scene, gonna have to make a separate save path for that one. I don't know if there is more involved in getting it, but if you meet her husband at night and watch the young couple having sex, then get Megan to 165 corruption it should trigger and skip you to that night for the scene.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I didn't know there was a mutually exclusive scene, gonna have to make a separate save path for that one. I don't know if there is more involved in getting it, but if you meet her husband at night and watch the young couple having sex, then get Megan to 165 corruption it should trigger and skip you to that night for the scene.
Ive pretty much overlooked meghan(believe thats the mom if i remember).....too much of a cow for my tastes. But that makes sense why could never figure out what to do with hernhusband peeping at park even after u run into him at pool with mom and sis.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Ive pretty much overlooked meghan(believe thats the mom if i remember).....too much of a cow for my tastes. But that makes sense why could never figure out what to do with hernhusband peeping at park even after u run into him at pool with mom and sis.
i love milking her :D

Reactions: E-Dog
3.70 star(s) 201 Votes