PhonseFromAlphonse

Aug 1, 2018
Hi...i found a bug or an easy way to make money and complete the principal quest depends on how u're gonna call it.. well after u make mom and sister slaves u can go at "utopia" in sanctuary and choose "go on stage" and play the scene(keep doing it until u've done the time bars) after this sleep and the day will reset :).

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
Game needs time skipping/automation options. At the moment the only thing I can do right now is corrupt the students, which means I am frantically clicking to get back to monday as fast as possible because the rest of the week is worthless to me. The ability to program the week would greatly help when this happens.

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
Bug: From day 173 on, it's always Monday. Which on the one hand inadvertently fixes the issue raised in my last post, but also locks me out of teaching for money and blocks anything else with a timelock I haven't got yet.

AKAsian

Jul 7, 2018
Wait, there's a phone? How do you use it?
Yea, there is a phone
Whenever you are at a location, there should be three buttons next to your money
The first button be an icon that looks like a iphone, that is your phone
Just so you know, whenever you reach a level of corruption than you should ask out that person on a date and see how it progresses
Since there should be a new scene for dating, flirting, and inviting them home

Reactions: MonteChristo

AKAsian

Jul 7, 2018
Bug: From day 173 on, it's always Monday. Which on the one hand inadvertently fixes the issue raised in my last post, but also locks me out of teaching for money and blocks anything else with a timelock I haven't got yet.
I had that issue when i reached day 200
I just kept on playing through a few weeks and it fixed itself

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Do Slave Jenny and Slave Nicole have solo out scenes, or just the one where you take them both to the pool? If they do have solo out scenes, how do you trigger them?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
once slavery is done you can only date from the room in UTOPIA... so yeah... only as a combi, with Sis not enslaved you still should be able to see a Mom solo scene though

Viressa

May 24, 2018
You don't unlock the private room until you have nicole so that's a no on solo scenes then. Strange they're listed separately in the changelogs.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
hmm... maybe the restriction to UTOPIA is only for Megan than and will be removed once we also get Emily?
you could easily try by useing the phone than...have to admit I didn't try it before (not to much of a fan of the current slave-routes... for those 2 atleast)

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Checking through the game files, there are indeed no accessible solo slave nicole or jenny out scenes.

Found something interesting while digging through those files though: There's supposed to be a new version of the "megan is cleaning" scene after she's enslaved, but an improper conditional statement prevents it from ever triggering. Here's my bugfix mod:

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Ah...just got the new version.

I deleted the old one first, but somehow all my saves were there.

Interesting thing, though. My Megan is at lv.4/225, but when I try to enslave her a message tells me she isn't corrupted to be a slave yet.

Does it have anything to do with me not enslaving the mom the sister first?

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes