AKAsian

Jul 7, 2018
Ive pretty much overlooked meghan(believe thats the mom if i remember).....too much of a cow for my tastes. But that makes sense why could never figure out what to do with hernhusband peeping at park even after u run into him at pool with mom and sis.
It's cause the game is still incomplete so of course there is alot of things that is not done
But the masked cowgirl is something that was added with this update
So I guess it splits so if you want to see her scanty dressed outside with a bunch of males staring at her
Than you have to make sure you see the scene or else you end up just banging the mask cowgirl in front of her husband instead

Ravencrone

Jul 18, 2017
damn so much content :FeelsGoodMan:
but sadly this game doesn't have scene replay. once you level your girl up, you lose all the previous scenes. I use better experience mod, but i don't think i can see previous scenes either :FeelsBadMan:

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
Game is nice, but annoying due to some (real life) logical things. The biggest annoyance is how useless the night time period is. You can't do anything at night at first, and even later most areas are blocked off, meaning 99% of the time you go home and sleep just to get to the next usable phase.

Also you don't want to enslave the mother and sister because you lose your only good income source, the weekend cafe work. Getting money to move things along in general is a problem in this game; you are constantly fast forwarding through days so you can get the funds you need working in the cafe. That's because the only way to progress is with potions, so any time you run low the game stops until you work enough to get more.

There is too much redundant clicking. Shortcuts for commonly used things are desperately needed. Go home and sleep should be accessible from anywhere (rather then requiring 4+ clicks from downtown), go to work should be accessible from your room (rather than 4 clicks every single day), There is no need for the local area (or areas like uptown) to be a separate screen from the rest of town you constantly have to click into and out of (just give every place you can go including Megan, home, sanctuary, bar, etc.) it's own place on the map, and most of the "look around" stuff should just happen without needing an extra click.

U

User_51567

damn so much content :FeelsGoodMan:
but sadly this game doesn't have scene replay. once you level your girl up, you lose all the previous scenes. I use better experience mod, but i don't think i can see previous scenes either :FeelsBadMan:
That's why i make a save game with every new level of a woman.
Around 5(some less, some more) saves per person neatly organized :p

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes