guigo545

Apr 28, 2017
I tried to talk to him in the evening and at night, but still don't get the megan husband scene. It keeps stating I need to get closer to him. Any help would be helpful. Thanks in advance. NVM, I found it on page 142:

1) Have mother and sister entirely corrupted
2) Invite them at the spa. At the spa, you'll be seen by your neighboor, Megan's husband and he'll get more friendly towards you in the future. This unlocks Megan's happy ending when you invite her over and her husband is friendlier when seen at the playground.
3) You must be able to get to the playground. For that, I think you just need to feed Megan a potion after having invited here over once in order to learn that her husband spends a lot of time there.
4) You must visit the playground by night to find what Megan's husband is doing there. If you haven't done the spa with your sister and mother before, he'll tell you to fuck off.
5) Feed Megan another potion (maybe only in the evening) and you'll get her scene at the playground.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Corruption [v1.15] [Mr.C] - Original Size: 3.74GB

Download PC (452MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Okay, if this has already been asked, i'm sorry - but i don't have the time {or the energy, rally} to search through 300 pages of the thread {well, 299, but for all i know this post might make it 300} - how do you corrupt the students at the school?

I have the teachers and principal about as corrupted as i can, but i haven't seen any indication how to corrupt the students.

Reactions: MonteChristo

guigo545

Apr 28, 2017
corrupt the teachers and then talk to the principle about fucking her in the middle of the school entrance. go Monday morning and use gas on gym class during assembly.

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
I hit a event with maria were she mentions a mother superior and getting fired but only option is to leave or go to prayer room.What to do to advance or is that the end of her content?

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Which one is the mod that allows you to choose what the character is doing (example: Sitting on bed, or standing)

Jay82

Oct 4, 2017
Okay, if this has already been asked, i'm sorry - but i don't have the time {or the energy, rally} to search through 300 pages of the thread {well, 299, but for all i know this post might make it 300} - how do you corrupt the students at the school?

I have the teachers and principal about as corrupted as i can, but i haven't seen any indication how to corrupt the students.
IF I remember correctly, on monday morning go to the school gym hall. The Schoolstaff and all students are present there and you can use the gas potion on everyone. You can do this about 5 times to increase the corruption level of the students

U

User_691744

I go to the prayer room and it just has sex with maria and no option to gas the nuns.
If you have seen the event where Mother Superior comes and bashes her for her clothing then use gas potion to corrupt the rest of the nuns.

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes