Viressa

May 24, 2018
You have to get Jenny and Nicole's corruption high enough (I think level 3? Might be level 4) then take them both to the spa. Once there, Meghan's Husband will come to you that evening and offer to be friends. Then you can talk to him in the park at night.

Deleted member 900601

Sep 21, 2018
You have to get Jenny and Nicole's corruption high enough (I think level 3? Might be level 4) then take them both to the spa. Once there, Meghan's Husband will come to you that evening and offer to be friends. Then you can talk to him in the park at night.
Thanks!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
there is a scene with heather... have aunt and cousins corrupted around level 2 and choose BJ from Heathers option level 3 corruption req for her

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Is there a guide/walkthrough for this game?

I feel like i am wasting a lot of time because i dont have enough money but i am sure i am supposed to be doing something

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
can't do much without money as you need money for potions.
my best sugestion would be to start with corrupting Heather, the owner of the cafe.
First 2 corruption levels will raise your pay by 100$ each (up to 700$ per shift) [you will need a higher corruption level to have mother and sister work at the cafe] afterwards go for the teacher at the school, as that will unlock the teacher job (1000$ on each tue & thu) finally corrupt mother and sister and buy maid outfits to let them work at the cafe on weekends (1000$ per shift can work 4 times dureing weekend)

Reactions: IInEoII

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
can't do much without money as you need money for potions.
my best sugestion would be to start with corrupting Heather, the owner of the cafe.
First 2 corruption levels will raise your pay by 100$ each (up to 700$ per shift) [you will need a higher corruption level to have mother and sister work at the cafe] afterwards go for the teacher at the school, as that will unlock the teacher job (1000$ on each tue & thu) finally corrupt mother and sister and buy maid outfits to let them work at the cafe on weekends (1000$ per shift can work 4 times dureing weekend)
How much corruption needed for teacher and mom+sis to enable those options?

I cant seem to reach the teacher job, i think i am missing something

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
the teacher needs atleast level 2 corruption, mom and sis need to be utterly slutty I normally have them enslaved around the time but level 4 might be enough.

The teacher job hhas been explained several times in this thread use the search function

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes