U

User_51567

I download once every two updates, just to have enough content worth playing. Did not play 1.15 (megan update?), so now looking forward to both megan and julia n family contents
The same here.
I skipped the last update and wanted to skip this one to but i was bored out of my mind yesterday so when i saw the 1.20 E-mail in my inbox i thought.... Well, why not..

I don't recall exactly what was in the game when i played it the last time, but it feels like i was done with the new content in under half an hour (played the entire game again from 0% so luckily it took me a couple hours in total again).

I like this game very much, but this is the perfect example of a game that you should NOT play every update.
To much hype, to little content to satisfy that hype in a month.

But still, i enjoyed 1.20 very much and will play it again somewhere in 2019 i guess, seems that 2019 is going to create a lot of slaves for the harem ^^

Nyanta

Aug 1, 2017
Here's the HEAVY Ver, sorry for the delay, I try to wait at least 24 hours after the initial release of the latest version

Bugfix are attached below
(If you ask i'll not gonna upload the Lite ver cuz there will be someone who will make and share the Crunched ver)
#NoNutNovember

Corruption is Owned by Mr.C. I do not own any of this. This is not my property. This is non-profit presentation for entertainment purposes only.
All rights go to Mr.C ( )

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nyanta

Aug 1, 2017
because i got a response to send the link by someone when i woke up this morning btw did see what else i type i pretty much proving i know where your profile picture is from
Well, we both use anime character as our Profile ~Nyan~;)

@Nyanta Thank you very much my dude.
No Prob Dude, All rights go to Mr.C ( )

I can't get new family dinner scene.
Maybe try to maximize the level of corruption of your mom, your sis, the twins, and your aunt, also your uncle, and try to invite them again

Sep 21, 2017
im pretty sure the picture you shown me was before their corruption lv 3 and before the husband comes home i was able to fix it by editing my previous save due have over a 100 + saves
but for some when i was going to share my saves and screen shots ive realized that all previous corruptions are the same scene be it flirting or family or shopping place im probably going to have try replaying this game

mine is different and honest i prefer the bug that you got
Want me to try send you my save?

Reactions: King Monkey Mon
3.70 star(s) 200 Votes