mohah14

Nov 3, 2018
i corrupted mom and sis the problem i can't take them to spa so that i can talk to megan husband so what i should do ?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
if you meet them in the living room dureing any time of the day (except night) that should still be possible... you will need 300$ though if I remember correctly

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
oh... that was changed in the latest build I gues.
the option disappears once you enslaved your family... gues you gotta reload a save from before doing so in order to see it
...and it was 600$

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
oh... that was changed in the latest build I gues.
the option disappears once you enslaved your family... gues you gotta reload a save from before doing so in order to see it
...and it was 600$
I swear i can still go to spa even though i enslaved them. I'll check on that when i get home.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I swear i can still go to spa even though i enslaved them. I'll check on that when i get home.
Yeah that's what I thought too, but I checked 2 save files and indeed when mom and sis are enslaved you can only send them to work in the coffeeshop, but if you didn't go through the enslavement process you can go out with them while visitting in the livingroom.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Yeah that's what I thought too, but I checked 2 save files and indeed when mom and sis are enslaved you can only send them to work in the coffeeshop, but if you didn't go through the enslavement process you can go out with them while visitting in the livingroom.
I wonder if that changed in last update? Still swore we could do it. Oh well.

Nyanta

Aug 1, 2017
I just want to tell you all that the latest version has been released, in order to respect and appreciate the content creator or people who helped create the game I will share the link at least 24 hours after the initial release. thank you for your patience.

(if someone wants to share the link before me, you are absolutely welcome to share it)

Sep 21, 2017
I just want to tell you all that the latest version has been released, in order to respect and appreciate the content creator or people who helped create this game I will share the link at least 24 hours after the initial release. thank you for your patience.

(if someone wants to share the link before me, of course you are welcome to share it)
Oh sure, I understand since this is a pirate site. Thus I will gladly wait for the 24 hours

Reactions: Nyanta

Nyanta

Aug 1, 2017
Naybe someone can pot changelog sp at least we gonna know whats new in this update
Sure Bud
Change Log 1.20 :
- Julia and Twins new garden scene
- Julia and Twins shopping scene
- Family dinner scene
- Julia Flirt scene in garden
- Julia Jerk off scene in her room
- Julia Flirt scene in her room
- Julia driving scene
- Twins new level scene
- Twins Flirt scene in garden
- Twins Tennis scene
- Bar hostess scene

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Sure Bud
Change Log 1.20 :
- Family dinner scene
- Julia driving scene
- Twins new level scene
- Twins Tennis scene
- Bar hostess scene
Thank you, but it sad that in this update we not gonna have new slave for our harem

nanixxxx

Oct 16, 2018
Sure Bud
Change Log 1.20 :
- Family dinner scene
- Julia driving scene
- Twins new level scene
- Twins Tennis scene
- Bar hostess scene
how bout hospital director (doctor's mom)? is there any new scene beside julia and twins?

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Sure Bud
Change Log 1.20 :
- Family dinner scene
- Julia driving scene
- Twins new level scene
- Twins Tennis scene
- Bar hostess scene
So it's a full upgrade of all the Julia and Twins related content.
This means that the next time we get an upgrade centered on them (probably in a few months time) it will be Slave time. And three at once probably, if he keeps updating them as a unit.

I hope next update is either Slave Heather, Slave principal/school or corrupting the hospital director.

Though in all likelihood, it will focus on the police officer as she's behind most other girls' levels.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

uztgft

May 26, 2018
So it's a full upgrade of all the Julia and Twins related content.
This means that the next time we get an upgrade centered on them (probably in a few months time) it will be Slave time. And three at once probably, if he keeps updating them as a unit.

I hope next update is either Slave Heather, Slave principal/school or corrupting the hospital director.

Though in all likelihood, it will focus on the police officer as she's behind most other girls' levels.
Personaly hope for the park couple

Reactions: MrShaDowAnDub
3.70 star(s) 200 Votes