Nyanta

Aug 1, 2017
Hi, everyone!
Please help me. How rise corruption level at schoolgirls and teachers?
I'm really don't understand... :(
This question has been asked and answered so many times, so to make it simple u have to:
1. Get a job at school (if u don't even know how to get this scene, well... :pensive:)
2. Start to corrupt the principal (and your former teacher and your sis) (do it repeatedly)
3. Always use gas-potions when "Staff meeting" (talk to principal) (do it repeatedly)
4. When (only) Monday morning go to school gym and use gas-potion during the ceremony (do it repeatedly)
5. Go to school hall to check the progress

TheNR

Apr 24, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
zip Developer_on.zip (1.03 Kb)
apk corruption-1.20-release.apk (827.01 Mb)
zip corruption-v1.20-mac.zip (3.72 Gb)
zip corruption-v1.20-pc.zip (3.73 Gb)
Thanks so much! What exactly is Developer on?

Mr_PacMan

May 31, 2017
The same here.
I skipped the last update and wanted to skip this one to but i was bored out of my mind yesterday so when i saw the 1.20 E-mail in my inbox i thought.... Well, why not..

I don't recall exactly what was in the game when i played it the last time, but it feels like i was done with the new content in under half an hour (played the entire game again from 0% so luckily it took me a couple hours in total again).

I like this game very much, but this is the perfect example of a game that you should NOT play every update.
To much hype, to little content to satisfy that hype in a month.

But still, i enjoyed 1.20 very much and will play it again somewhere in 2019 i guess, seems that 2019 is going to create a lot of slaves for the harem ^^
But compared to many MANY other games the updates are somewhat periodc and also the contents of each update may not seem much it is still quite more than what some other games offer with their update. Most off us are just spoiled as this game initially had massive updates on multiple branches but we now have updates with lesser contents and focuses on one or may be two branches. Also another big plus is that they don't leave us hanging and do deliver their updates on the promised day

abcde

Apr 30, 2017
How do you get the new family dinner scene i restarted the game and maximized everyone and i still can't get it ?

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I updated my . It wasn't really needed, but it let me finally include the possibility to change the day of the week. It also corrected a small problem of compatibility between the mod and my Variable Viewer tool.

i dont know if this is a bug or not but i cant access the yard without the husband i tired going there without the mod and still doesnt work im probably going to have to edit my saves
According to the source, you need to give a potion to the aunt when she's level 2, and it will trigger the uncle next time you'll go to the backyard.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
i think one the 120 corruption thing is messed up as of lv 75 for some reasons thats when i was able to see first family dinner and shopping when im pretty sure that was for lv 120
The only thing I'm remembering for sure, is that the mod works fine. I had myself many problems with this part, and I past a full week-end working on it ; comparing what my mod do and the source, try with and without, changing this and that.
It's something simple, more simple than with Megan and her husband by example, but in the same time more tricky.

when i edited the save i got this which is suppose to be lv 120 corruption
If my memory is correct, normally, now you go with the aunt, for a car ride. When the ride end, you'll see the uncle waiting in front of the house, and it's the trigger for him to appear in the backyard. But like I said above, I'm not totally sure about this.

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
i got to see the new content thats all that matters
Tried it right now, and the uncle triggered when I gave to the aunt the potion that lead her to the level 3. Starting this, he was in the yard. But to continue after this, you need to know about men potions.

abcde

Apr 30, 2017
sure

so are you not understanding my replies to or something

you should know by now that i have been keeping up with each update and i have mutiple saves for each scene and corruption lv

so i already know about the men potion i mean thats been out for a while now ever since i think around the residents milf content

lv 3 yard content is gone its that simple its a bug there is nothing wrong with your mod its with the game
I think you got the wrong save this save is from the tyrant

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

anne O'nymous

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
lv 3 yard content is gone its that simple its a bug there is nothing wrong with your mod its with the game
Did I said something concerning my mod ? No. I just said that, right now, this is how I got to have the uncle in the backyard using the last update... So, no, there's nothing wrong with the game. Not only it's working as expected, but also this part of the code haven't changed since at least the version 1.05 (I just verified it) ; what confirm that it's not broke.

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes