abcde

Apr 30, 2017
are you serious?

i thought the old scene was the one where the twins were fondling the Jenny at the table

so if what you say is true then i pretty much didnt see any of the yard new content awesome :noexpression:
Yeah must be some kind of bug and i still can't get it according to the guy that posted the update this is the new dinner scene

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

abcde

Apr 30, 2017
w/e to be honest the aunts family hasnt been my favorite content so i guess im not that concerned about still kinda upsetting though since i want to keep all my scenes updated and recorded in my saves
Yeah same i also like to keep all scenes in my saves just gotta wait for a bugfix also hope he puts some emily slave content on the next update

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
[...] its usually given the option for him not to be present in the yard
Yes and no. You where given the option because there were nothing to see that you haven't already seen. Now that there's new content, you need to raise girls' corruption first, then his. And you'll be able to access the new scenes. You don't care if he's here or not, like for the women in the neighborhood who, once their husbands are corrupted enough, can do whatever they want in front of them.
But I assure you that there's no bug. Your aunt will suck you in front of her husband without him caring a single second.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
trust me its a bug because i was only able to see those content after editing this save even still many people here havent seen the new family dinner scene
So I'm dreaming right now, I don't have this scene right in front of my eyes ?
Image70.jpg

There's no bugs... What you can perhaps have missed, it's that, like for any other group scenes, each girls need to have at least the same level of corruptions... And obviously, each mean "also Jenny & Nicole".

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
This new update is kinda a let down for me, if its full on progression on aunt corruption story, at least make a new scene at the cafe (where heather give semen as a milk for them). But oh well it's still good.

Reactions: Nyanta

rfoula

Nov 3, 2018
This new update is kinda a let down for me, if its full on progression on aunt corruption story, at least make a new scene at the cafe (where heather give semen as a milk for them). But oh well it's still good.
the scene you talk about exist if heather, aunt and twins are corrupted enough you can get this scenes if you go to cafe and ask heather for a BJ or a HJ i don't remember exactly but if my memory serves me right i think it's a BJ

nonames22

Jul 3, 2018
Mr C has patch the new dinner scene its now working on the patreon site also has any got a android port for this patch

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
the scene you talk about exist if heather, aunt and twins are corrupted enough you can get this scenes if you go to cafe and ask heather for a BJ or a HJ i don't remember exactly but if my memory serves me right i think it's a BJ
Well i think you miss my point, im not asking if there is a scene in cafe or not (because i already know that there is). I was stating that if Mr.C want to go fully update on the aunt family, at least get a new scene at the cafe. Hell even make 1-2 scene when you peek on them, the funny thing is they update the driving, shopping, dinner, and tennis scene. But they didn't update the scene where you peek on them.

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Pretty disappointing update overall. For the most part I liked the lower corruption scenes and it felt oddly insubstantial.

Jan 28, 2018
1.20 official bugfix. All rights go to Mr.C ( )
Hello, Nyanta. Thank you for the post, but for some reason I can't seem to dl the file. Whenever I click on it, it just pops up in a new tab as a blank, completely black page. Am I doing something wrong?

Nyanta

Aug 1, 2017
Hello, Nyanta. Thank you for the post, but for some reason I can't seem to dl the file. Whenever I click on it, it just pops up in a new tab as a blank, completely black page. Am I doing something wrong?
for me it's normal, when I click it this notif pops up Screenshot (13)_LI.jpg

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes