• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
The right variables should be in place from the first time you see her back in her old clothes. I'm not sure what bug is causing the new nuns to not be in the prayer room. As a quick fix, use shift+O to open the console and type:

sex_of_maria = 165
level_of_sisters = 1
jump mariapray

You should see the new nuns down there (make sure to bring plenty of gas potions). If you don't, report back with your save file and I'll try to figure out what's going on.

Last edited:

Astrayred

Oct 20, 2018
Hi all,

I'm playing the Android version. Can someone advise where is the save game stored? I'm asking because, I played version 1.15, and version 1.20 would not update on top of 1.15 so my save game is stuck in the 1.15 version. Thank you!

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
1543170505901.png

W.I.P (Lust Village)
I want to let you know about the progress of Lust Village.
I ended up working on some new places and rivalries of the main female characters.
Fast food part time job, a place to make money, was added.
You can also earn money by taking photos based on your photo skills in the studio.
Depending on the status of the woman, their costumes and poses will change.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Is this supposed to be an announcment by the creator on his patreon you quote or are you hijacking a thread to advertise your own project?!?

EDIT: Ok seems to be a Quote from the actual Patreon... Pls at least say as much and use Spoilers

Last edited:
Reactions: E-Dog

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
yeah... they will show you their tits and pussys if you play hide and seek with them.
If I remember correctly they'll even blow if you find them in one of their hideing spots... but been awhile so I am not sure about that part

Viressa

May 24, 2018
The dialogue could use a clean-up pass, sure, but it's comprehensible and the small errors are quickly filtered out once you've played the game for a little while. (Also, more recent content is considerably better than the earlier additions.) It's nowhere near the level of terrible as an actual machine translated game using something like BepIn or Sybaris.

Reactions: IceBearApproves

DB1Kurupt

Nov 28, 2018
So haven’t used any of the mods but I’ve found the sanctuary and stage can give you endless cash $800 each time if you have the slaves that is just finished the principal sex in hall scene still trying to get to the store part of the game that has been mentioned but very good game imo

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
if you are referring to the sexshop you need to visit several times to be considered a regular, when the shop owner shows you more skin you can get the Megan scene aswell (I think it was the BJ request) and finally the slave action will unlock.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Not much to it, just show up at the store regularly to keep peeking up the girl's skirt, eventually you can ask her out for coffee. Slip her the potion and that's all that's available for her for now.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Not sure what you mean than... there is a VERY short story arc that can be started by "looking around" in front of the shop.
Later on visit the shop around evening and talk to her at the counter or help her by "looking around" inside the shop.
When she changes her attitude dureing the counter meetings invite her on a date and spike her coffee as Viressa said.
After that she'll stretch the dress code as much as she can to give you a more enjoyable time helping her in the shop... but that's it

Last edited:

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
so what are the updates? does mr.c annouce it already? if not, when? but if he did, kindly share it immediately, thank you!

U

User_51567

It's not the worst, to be honest. Some games step right into the uncomprehensible.
I agree.
And after 10 minutes of playing it doesn't even bother me anymore.
Just like the game My new Life... The bad English ads a certain charm to it for me.

Reactions: User_804376
3.70 star(s) 198 Votes