Aug 8, 2018
On that note...is there anyway to grow closer to megan’s Husband? The guy is just snooping around the park and dismisses you pretty quickly. Thanks for the help!

rfoula

Nov 3, 2018
On that note...is there anyway to grow closer to megan’s Husband? The guy is just snooping around the park and dismisses you pretty quickly. Thanks for the help!
when mom and sis are corruptd high enough and before they become slave go out with both of them go to spa u'll find him there and he will try to get closer to u

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
I hope in new update we gonna receive new slave. Maybe nurse or nun hope one of them gonna be new slave

i think heather would be the slave 1st or maybe the nurse.
the nurse would take months before it got updated to be slave.
but i think, its about the police or mrs. simpson would get the update. I hope Heather and simpson would get updates on december to january

Reactions: IceBearApproves

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Welp, so we're really getting a new town.
I just hope he finishes the girls we already have before focusing too much on the new setting and characters.
Also due to how big and bloated (filesize-wise) the game is I'd prefer if he finished Corruption in the current town and then did Corruption 2 for the new town. Would make it more manageable to download and storage.

Reactions: wind

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I have to agree, usually I'd say the more the merrier but this game has tons of girls already and none of them are finished. I'd much rather see the slave content fleshed out than yet more new characters.

That said, I'm sure I'll like the new content anyway, this game is one of my favorites.

Karat

Aug 27, 2017
Yeah, the dev needs to start finishing the existing characters instead of adding more and more. This kind of fickle and unfocused development is the reason I stopped being a patron.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Yeah, the dev needs to start finishing the existing characters instead of adding more and more. This kind of fickle and unfocused development is the reason I stopped being a patron.
when someone is a patron, is he able to talk or suggest on the creator?

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes