RuDragon101

Nov 19, 2018
Is there anyway to use bonus folder cheats on Android cuz im normally like to play such games on my phone...someone help me out here

U

User_51567

i dont play android i play on a PC

hes new so i decided to give him some slack

still its funny that he spelled my name wrong i mean i know how to spell man the mon part is because my favorite first anime was digimon
Yeah, well... I skipped my "beauty" sleep because i decided to start my own (incest)mod for Summertime Saga so i spend the last 12+ hours with my nose in a script :p .... So my patience is wearing a little bit thin at this point :)

Wow, that's almost sacrilege to spell your name wrong on this thread ;).

U

User_51567

not to be a dumbass but why are you making an incest patch for summertime saga when theres already one?
Well,
Because the Incest patches that are available right now are
-Either filled with bugs or glitches
-Just a simple quick mass name change and the story really doesn't make sense in that manner.

So i am actually going through all the dialogue and if necessary changing it all so it all makes sense and makes a coherent story.
And there is quite a bit of dialogue so after 12 hours i am not even halfway ;).

But it just annoys the hell out of me when playing a game with a incest patch but there are still some patches of dialogue that doesn't make sense...

May 16, 2018
don't be too hype man, this character is still new maybe we can only do 2 or 3 interactions/scenes with her and it will takes 3 or 4 updates to continuing her story
That's ok... I'm just happy there are additional girls to corrupt! Hope there will more scenes for the bar hostess! Still the most beautiful model in my opinion

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Wow, I thought this game was wonderful letting us have the legendary Triple-Decker Oyakodon Sandwich with the principal and her family, but now we're getting another one!?

GOTY

Viressa

May 24, 2018
To get the principal to join in the class play, you need:

1. To see both the Jenny/Nicole and the Megan/Emily class play scenes
2. Get the corruption levels of the principal, Dana, and Becky all above 110

You might need to corrupt the students first by using the gas potions to get the principal's corruption up that high, I can't remember if that's required for this or just for the public sex scene with the principal.

Reactions: IceBearApproves

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I REALLY like this. Though I think she looks to youthful to be their mother, she's hot so I don't care.
But really, a new character that at the same time will provide content and things to do for enslaved character. I hope that becomes a common thing if he is to add new characters.

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes