VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Uh...so how exactly do I get a job at the school? The principal keeps dismissing me and I haven’t corrupted the students yet. Thanks.
go to your computer and click the internet surfing. then go to the mrs. simpson ask a favor. i think. that should do it

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
Man, people really weren't kidding about this game having Engrish. I've barely played it, but it almost reminds me of Solvalley School. Fortunately, I can tell this game will still manage to be better.

U

User_51567

there's still 1 week left till the new versions release, any news? message ? pictures?
No...
No new characters.
No new locations.
No pictures.

Nothing new posted in the previous couple 3 fucking pages... Nothing at all.:sneaky:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
there is a mod who removes those bimbo-faces? i mean more those characters got corrupted and more i dislike their make-up

Viressa

May 24, 2018
There's no way to do that without re-doing all the renders where they have make-up on so... nope. Sorry.

(I also agree that the make-up goes way overboard)

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
also some facial-expressions are pretty much in the Ahegao gender...they're creepy(in my opinion)

@Viressa i mean: there isn't a way to put the not-maked up face on the "corrupted body/scenes"? i mean probably not...but still that kind of make-up is just "please let's skip this sex-scene bc those faces are un-watchable"(is my opinion, the graphic is cool...just those faces are weird for me)

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
also some facial-expressions are pretty much in the Ahegao gender...they're creepy(in my opinion)

@Viressa i mean: there isn't a way to put the not-maked up face on the "corrupted body/scenes"? i mean probably not...but still that kind of make-up is just "please let's skip this sex-scene bc those faces are un-watchable"(is my opinion, the graphic is cool...just those faces are weird for me)
wat u talkin bout bro? Ahegao is the best thing to come out of japan.

Reactions: Gaijin100

monach779

Jul 19, 2017
<v1.25 Release Date>
  • Corruptionv1.25 for$20+patrons: December 19th
  • Corruptionv1.25 for$10+patrons:December 22nd
  • Corruptionv1.25 for$5+patrons:December 29th
  • Corruptionv1.25 for$1+patrons:January 5th + Announcement of next release date

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
i like realism (at least with faces) so Ahegao is creepy/weird for me...it's like: Yeah just let this girl's jaw fall like a rock down to the ground while her eyes are so up her head that actually spring out from the nape just bc she had an orgasm

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Like I said, it'd require completely re-doing the renders from scratch, if you want the lighting to be right. The game uses Honey Select for its models so theoretically you could do it... but it'd be even more work than just making an entire new game yourself.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
that's a page from the journal... top right of the screen there are 3 buttons the one of the left opens the journal.
You can either date someone by useing the phone (middle button of those 3) or in case of your close relatives by finding them both in the living room while not enslaved, otherwise you need to find them in your room in UTOPIA

AgustinJM

Jul 31, 2017
Can you tell me how to get this page to appear? And also how to make a date with one of the women? I have only been playing this a few days and I can't figure it out. Thanks
it's a mod, it's on the first page. For appointments you have to go to the cell phone.

Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
No...
No new characters.
No new locations.
No pictures.

Nothing new posted in the previous couple 3 fucking pages... Nothing at all.:sneaky:

i honestly want him just to finish of the current characters ( i want more stuff with the cop, school and train station area ).

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes