SSlayer

Nov 5, 2017
I just realized I can earn money infinity from the slaves during the night since it doesn't seem to pass over to the next day.
Edit: it pretty much resets the day when you sleep after watching the slaves show at night meh ez corruption grind but probably should be patched

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
new character? i guess there would be no heather or mrs. simpson update! hope 2 things that would be added.
atleast a good amount for the new character and of course for the old ones.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
i hope that mr.c would layout his plan for this game.
so we could know who is gonna be updated and for those who are stacking up the versions to have more content,
atleast they know what is coming for each month.

Aug 8, 2018
Uh...so how exactly do I get a job at the school? The principal keeps dismissing me and I haven’t corrupted the students yet. Thanks.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Here's the variables for my (almost) complete save file, only thing I haven't done on this one is the convenience store girl.

Screenshot_56.jpg Screenshot_57.jpg

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Why doesn't my record book look like this? It only shows corruption
Use the .

Do you know what event is the "Principal" at the second page between Dr. Anne and Teachers?
I'm not entirely sure, too lazy to decompile the mod code and try to reverse-engineer what it is. I think it's whether you've done the event that lets you visit the principal's house, but don't quote me on that.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
I got really bored so I did some digging: The "principal" value above is internally the "melissa_school" variable. Currently it's not used to trigger any scenes, but it gets set to 1 once you see the "Class Play" scene with the principal. The more you knooooow

Also, while I was investigating, it turns out getting the Nurses (variable "level_of_nur") up to 6 is apparently a bug: It's supposed to go only up to 5, but if you do certain events in the right order you can get one level boost more than you're supposed to. This is bad because the extra level boost means you miss a scene. It's also possible to miss a scene with the doctor this way and bug her out completely so she doesn't show up anymore.

Reactions: Klozz

Klozz

Aug 14, 2018
I got really bored so I did some digging: The "principal" value above is internally the "melissa_school" variable. Currently it's not used to trigger any scenes, but it gets set to 1 once you see the "Class Play" scene with the principal. The more you knooooow

Also, while I was investigating, it turns out getting the Nurses (variable "level_of_nur") up to 6 is apparently a bug: It's supposed to go only up to 5, but if you do certain events in the right order you can get one level boost more than you're supposed to. This is bad because the extra level boost means you miss a scene. It's also possible to miss a scene with the doctor this way and bug her out completely so she doesn't show up anymore.
Haha, thanks for the info.
Was trying to track what I was missing.

Praveen045

Jul 10, 2018
Hey guys help me i can't return to the game from the phone menu. When i press back it still doesn't go back pls help me im playing in windows 10

Klozz

Aug 14, 2018
Hey guys help me i can't return to the game from the phone menu. When i press back it still doesn't go back pls help me im playing in windows 10
IIRC if you click anywhere but the phone it should go back to the previous screen.

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes