VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Hi~ quick update about the latest built, so I already played it and found a bug in Sophie's story line, basically this bug makes you unable to continue Sophie's storyline, i already reported it but from the game dev it self there has been no response.

I plan not to share it yet till the game dev releases the official bugfix for it, but on the other hand I already promised you all to share it within the next 24 hours, so it's up to you all you want me to share it on schedule or waiting for the bugfix?

how long usually will it take for the devs to fix it?

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
If this game had animation but as it is... it's just okay maybe a 2 or 3 star rating

Nyanta

Aug 1, 2017
what's the bug? and what happened after he fixed it?
i don't know if i had downloaded the pre-fix or post-fix
in the previous version there was a new "family dinner" scene/image, because of the bug you only get to see the old "family dinner". you can see it now after Mr.C fixed it, I think I already shared the bugfix for it somewhere in this thread, but don't worry in the latest built that scene is fine now

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Hi~ quick update about the latest built, so I already played it and found a bug in Sophie's story line, basically this bug makes you unable to continue Sophie's storyline, i already reported it but from the game dev it self there has been no response.

I plan not to share it yet till the game dev releases the official bugfix for it, but on the other hand I already promised you all to share it within the next 24 hours, so it's up to you all you want me to share it on schedule or waiting for the bugfix?
I can probably fix the bug myself, I've done it for this game before and I'd be happy to do it again if Mr.C doesn't do so.

Reactions: Nyanta

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Nope
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So it's mom stealing instead of wife stealing huh? That's fun.

Eh, I say wait for bugfix. Sophie is the bulk of content for this update, there isn't much point (besides looking at the image files) if that is unaccessible. But once the bugfix is out, assuming it's after the 24 hours had already passed, don't wait additional 24 hours please

Reactions: VolksKrieg

nanixxxx

Oct 16, 2018
Hi~, just want to tell you all that the latest version has been released a few hours ago. Due to respect and appreciate the creator of the game and also the people who helped to create the game I will share the download link at least 24 hours after the initial release of the game. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

(If one of you all wants to share the download link first, of course you are welcome to do it)
can u tell us, the change-log for this version?

Nyanta

Aug 1, 2017
can u tell us, the change-log for this version?
go check my post in the previous page
and also check my other post in the previous page about the Bug

Forcion

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
go check my post in the previous page
and also check my other post in the previous page about the Bug
how much time left until you give us link

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes