Nyanta

Aug 1, 2017
i did not download anything like that. what do you mean by limit? i have an app. 50GB of memory you can store with.
are you talking bout pure unlimited memory or atleast can store with 1 TB ?
you know if you using Mega for free you get limit for download, memory, and transfer data. I'm using an official Mega app (MegaSync) to download and upload any file, and I upgrade my account from free to ProLite Screenshot (15)_LI.jpg

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i did not download anything like that. what do you mean by limit? i have an app. 50GB of memory you can store with.
are you talking bout pure unlimited memory or atleast can store with 1 TB ?

what you mean download limit?
i got an app here in my PC where i can store atleast 50GB of memory
I normally use MegaSync on my PC, but even that has a DL Quota... it's just incredible hard to meet (I think around 20-30 GB in 4h)

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc, mac and android of v1.25!

PC (370MB): - - - -
Mac (367MB): - - - -
Android (382MB): - - - -

Forcion

Game Developer
May 15, 2018

hey do you know how to trigger mr robinson

Viressa

May 24, 2018
sorry for the delay, to respect and appreciate the game creator I tried to share the link after 24 hours of the initial release, thank you for your patience and understanding.
so here it is
The (HEAVY) ver:
The (LITE) ver:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Note:
- There is a bug in Sophia's story that makes you unable to continue her story for now, and till now there has been no official bugfix from the game dev itself.
- If you are looking for the crunched version there will be someone else who made and shared it, not me.
- Having trouble trying to download files from mega sites due to limit quota, try asking our dear uncle Google, you will find several ways to download from mega sites freely without spending any money

This is not my property. I do not own any of this. This is a non-profit presentation for entertainment purposes only.
All rights go to
Thanks for the upload, I'll get on a fix as soon as I have it downloaded.

Reactions: Forcion and Nyanta

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
*Reads release notes looking for mention of finally getting to dive into that sexy-corrupted-milfy-housewife-subdivision..... nuthin...:cry:

KHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNN!!!!!! I'll wait.... amaze-balls game btw :LOL:

Nyanta

Aug 1, 2017
*Reads release notes looking for mention of finally getting to dive into that sexy-corrupted-milfy-housewife-subdivision..... nuthin...:cry:

KHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNN!!!!!! I'll wait.... amaze-balls game btw :LOL:
Where are you buddy, I shared it at least 4-5 hours ago:LOL:

hey does anyone know how to trigger sophia
First enslave Jenny and Nicole, after that go to the living room and you'll see an option to go to Grandma's House, you still can trigger it and you'll still get.. well.. let's just say some "Inviting" images, but after that #BUG

Reactions: IceBearApproves

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
really nice game in its basics - i really want to love it, but excuse me that i got to hate it after several scenes.
I just wonder why all (really ALL) women in this game had to recieve such unreal extremely oversized boobs. Most of them should just cry about the weight. This really has nothing to do with "like" or "do not like" - this is just aweful and really destroys all fantasies. I recomment the author to visit a therapist if he really thinks this is erotic or something nice (imho)

May 16, 2018

Damn! Christmas came early! :love:

Reactions: patrickB
May 16, 2018
really nice game in its basics - i really want to love it, but excuse me that i got to hate it after several scenes.
I just wonder why all (really ALL) women in this game had to recieve such unreal extremely oversized boobs. Most of them should just cry about the weight. This really has nothing to do with "like" or "do not like" - this is just aweful and really destroys all fantasies. I recomment the author to visit a therapist if he really thinks this is erotic or something nice (imho)
You are excused, cuz it is all good...
We all have our kinks, maybe it just didn't hit your taste.;)

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes