Nyanta

Aug 1, 2017

Forcion

Game Developer
May 15, 2018
:LOL:it's ok, i understand that

I'm not at home right now, I only use my smartphone to check your comments, after I arrive I will immediately share it, maybe 2 or 3 hours later, and i still checking in Mr.C Patreon page for the bugfix, thx for your patience;)
how much time untill you get to home

Nyanta

Aug 1, 2017
sorry for the delay, to respect and appreciate the game creator I tried to share the link after 24 hours of the initial release, thank you for your patience and understanding.
so here it is
The (HEAVY) ver:
The (LITE) ver:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Note:
- There is a bug in Sophia's story that makes you unable to continue her story for now, and till now there has been no official bugfix from the game dev itself.
- If you are looking for the crunched version there will be someone else who made and shared it, not me.
- Having trouble trying to download files from mega sites due to limit quota, try asking our dear uncle Google, you will find several ways to download from mega sites freely without spending any money
- The Official bugfix are attached below (Delete the apartment.rpy and apartment.rpyc files in your install, apply the patch again)

This is not my property. I do not own any of this. This is a non-profit presentation for entertainment purposes only.
All rights go to

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
sorry for the delay, to respect and appreciate the game creator I tried to share the link after 24 hours of the initial release, thank you for your patience and understanding.
so here it is
The (HEAVY) ver:
The (LITE) ver: ~still processing~
Note:
- There is a bug in Sophia's story that makes you unable to continue her story for now, and till now there has been no official bugfix from the game dev itself.
- If you are looking for the crunched version there will be someone else who made and shared it, not me.
- Having trouble trying to download files from mega sites due to limit quota, try asking our dear uncle Google, you will find several ways to download from mega sites freely without spending any money

This is not my property. I do not own any of this. This is a non-profit presentation for entertainment purposes only.
All rights go to
here we go! nice. but i am not gonna download it. will wait for bugfix. but glad you do your words!

Reactions: Forcion and Nyanta

Nyanta

Aug 1, 2017
Solutions are time or money. I do not recommend the latter, tbh.
hey , got any way to skip download limit in mega
the easy way is to pay of course, I'm using the ProLite version now, but before that I used an app called MegaDownloader, to use it is quite easy just by copying the original link to the app and so you can download it without limits, you can even use IDM to download it from the app

D

Deleted member 506543

Seems megadownloader may well not be a usable option.

worldetude

Dec 3, 2017
so here it is
The (HEAVY) ver:
The (LITE) ver: ~still processing~
Note:

All rights go to
Thanks for sharing mate, good to have ya.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
the easy way is to pay of course, I'm using the ProLite version now, but before that I used an app called MegaDownloader, to use it is quite easy just by copying the original link to the app and so you can download it without limits, you can even use IDM to download it from the app
i did not download anything like that. what do you mean by limit? i have an app. 50GB of memory you can store with.
are you talking bout pure unlimited memory or atleast can store with 1 TB ?

hey , got any way to skip download limit in mega
what you mean download limit?
i got an app here in my PC where i can store atleast 50GB of memory

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Use Jdownloader. You can download all MEGA files without the need for any login, with full speed.

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes