King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Use the subway and then go to the Apartment area (the tall building)
i finished rewatching log horizon last week

but man im beginning to see why @JadabaJD is frustrated with this game i mean this was in my first top 5 games but this game will never be finished if it keeps adding more stuff i mean i knew the grandma was coming but more characters and new places i guess im salty to find out that lv 4 corruption for megan sex scenes will never be updated and the fact that melissa looks more like a grandma then the main characters grandma
You are excused, cuz it is all good...
We all have our kinks, maybe it just didn't hit your taste.;)
indeed we do after all im not a fan of yanderes thus best girl beside midnight and Mt lady is froppy and momo

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
You are excused, cuz it is all good...
We all have our kinks, maybe it just didn't hit your taste.;)
not my taste? ERRR..... - i am fine with fetishes of all kind... but really? Just for example Mother which has a breastsize 1,5 times the size of her head each?
(just to think about what happens if that creature turns around while sleeping beside you will make your skull crush)
maybe a few oversized to please the extreme fetisch would be ok - but why all? cant the author just balance a little bit to hit also some other user?

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
Where are you buddy, I shared it at least 4-5 hours ago:LOL:
Did I miss it? Are we finally able to wade into that lovely mature sea of chubby, slightly saggy, corrupted MILFY godesses I spend so much time and money/potions on getting ready to harvest? I didn't see it in the notes... hmmm Maybe I'll check in....

U

User_51567

but man im beginning to see why @JadabaJD is frustrated with this game i mean this was in my first top 5 games but this game will never be finished if it keeps adding more stuff i mean i knew the grandma was coming but more characters and new places i guess im salty to find out that lv 4 corruption for megan sex scenes will never be updated and the fact that melissa looks more like a grandma then the main characters grandma
I agree (obviously).
Grandma is 1 thing, but a whole new town with even more new characters....Come on..
And we all know what's going to happen now, that new town is obviously not done with those few characters so i am assuming that we will get a the same amount of characters in the new town that are currently in the normal town.
Obviously because Incest is still a huge theme in this game i suspect that there will be a long lost sister or aunt also somewhere in that town.

I like this game, hell i still love to play it every now and then.
But at this stage i have 0% confidence that Mr.C is going to finish this game, and i honestly believe that he hasn't got the faintest idea of what his game plan is at this stage.

I used to compare this game to Glassix, but blamed Glassix for having way to many character.... But damn, that game is going strong while this game is just the developers playground at this stage.
And because of that i have decided to completely remove my pledge to him, lowered it a couple times the last few months but enough is enough.

Feni

Jun 27, 2017
OK 1.25 is big. But the Dev. makes more and more dead ends.... Ok Granma is a really nice new char. but why the other? There a many char. that need new stuff....

Sep 19, 2017
So.
Why?
Why add other characters, again, when there are other arcs to be completed?
Why not end Emily character arc, enslave her and have a joint event with Megan? Why not complete Heather?
Was there really need for other locations and characters?

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Stop frame animation needs a lot of pictures. Download a compressed low quality one if you can't handle it.

You can set Sophia corruption to like 210 and see most of the scenes. Still breaks on the second potion you give.
sex_of_sophia is the variable to mess with.

Nyanta

Aug 1, 2017
for me the first season is Amazing but the second season is kinda boring I think, for now I'm focusing on reading Overlord Light novels, the anime doesn't cover all the characters or story who's exist in the novel, and I need to watch HS DxD: Hero to:D

well if you can milk it, milk it till it dry right

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
so you ok with clown make up k cups turn you off?
yes - makeup is something i can imagine - i do not have to like it, but i can imagine.
But i can not imagine a wonen having k cups - that destroys my lust completely.
Just to clarifice: i understand such fetish and also i support such fetish because taste is personal and different what is ok and should be this way! I just wonder about the balancing and the need to have all women oversized cups which do not match towards their body at all.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Whoever updated the OP left out that Sophia is bugged. Thread is gonna go downhill fast, no one ever reads more than the last page, if that.

Nyanta

Aug 1, 2017
yeah im a proud pirate so i would never spend money on stuff that i could get for free then again i spent $1.00 on this site to upgrade my profile :p

i feel the same :p but im right now i watching fairy tail new season and that slime anime :p
I already read the Manga so yeah maybe later I'll watch the anime, and yeah all my friends recommend that "Slime thing" anime (I forget the title), is that anime good?

Nyanta

Aug 1, 2017
yeah im a proud pirate so i would never spend money on stuff that i could get for free then again i spent $1.00 on this site to upgrade my profile :p
hey don't say that:LOL: if I don't spend money to Mr.C you guys have to wait more than 24 hours to get the latest built, btw what do you meant by "upgrade my profile"?

ellan

May 31, 2017
Slime thing anime? did I heard that? give some sense to my life please what's the title? pleaaaaase

Nyanta

Aug 1, 2017
So.
Why?
Why add other characters, again, when there are other arcs to be completed?
Why not end Emily character arc, enslave her and have a joint event with Megan? Why not complete Heather?
Was there really need for other locations and characters?
OK 1.25 is big. But the Dev. makes more and more dead ends.... Ok Granma is a really nice new char. but why the other? There a many char. that need new stuff....
Like I said in the last page, if you can milk it, then milk it till it dry

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
you know if you using Mega for free you get limit for download, memory, and transfer data. I'm using an official Mega app (MegaSync) to download and upload any file, and I upgrade my account from free to ProLite View attachment 201943

i get it. but how much money do you spend on it? like 20 $ a year? or every 6 months?

I normally use MegaSync on my PC, but even that has a DL Quota... it's just incredible hard to meet (I think around 20-30 GB in 4h)

if i delete some files will those files still be considered as counted?
if i created another account, i am back to zero or they know my IP adress and will not work?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I already read the Manga so yeah maybe later I'll watch the anime, and yeah all my friends recommend that "Slime thing" anime (I forget the title), is that anime good?
Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken
or translated
That time I was reincarnated as a slime
I presume you talk about that... it's quiet nice actually

Reactions: Nyanta
3.70 star(s) 200 Votes