Jackson555

Feb 27, 2018
Where is Sophia. I went to the living and met her the first time. But then when I tried to go to the living room and meet her again it says I have to increase her corruption level first. So where do I find her to increase her corruption level.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Literally less than five minutes later. Nice~

Get on the subway and select "Go to another area" then select the Apartment.

Reactions: Nyanta
U

User_51567

hey don't say that:LOL: if I don't spend money to Mr.C you guys have to wait more than 24 hours to get the latest built, btw what do you meant by "upgrade my profile"?
You know what the most stupid thing is.... I have the new release in my Inbox, but i downloaded it from this site :p.

Right now i am pledging to so much creators, so if i don't check my inbox for a couple days then it says "99+ unread mails" ..
Soooo around 3 months ago i gave up and now my inbox has past the mark of 999+ unread mails..
I pledge, but i download almost everything from this site (Few exceptions of the couple more rare games).
So much easier with this website, and right now i am scared to sort out my inbox :p

That mails is exclusively used for Patreon by the way :p

Reactions: DJsona and Nyanta

Nyanta

Aug 1, 2017
1.25 bugfix is out. Can you provide the link? And to put the link just go to your profile>signature and put it there.
lol you fast AF, you not supporting him but you get the info much faster than my email notif:LOL:

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Delete the apartment.rpy and apartment.rpyc files in your install, apply the patch again (either one, they're basically the same), and report back what happens.

Nyanta

Aug 1, 2017
Delete the apartment.rpy and apartment.rpyc files in your install, apply the patch again (either one, they're basically the same), and report back what happens.
I'm using the official bugfix and using your method to delete apartment.rpy and apartment.rpyc and it's work Screenshot (16).png

Reactions: Viressa

Nyanta

Aug 1, 2017
dogs, cats, foxes, mice, cows: furries
lizards, snakes, dragon: scalies
dolphins, whales: ...blubbies?
lol I don't know man, and don't ask me, i'm not in to furry or animal-things:LOL:
(and the ironic part is that i'm using a cat-man for my profile pic even tho I'm not in to furry things:ROFLMAO:)

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Oof, I didn't notice the official patch still has that problem with crashing when you try to talk to her. Yeah fixes that. I'm useful!!

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes