VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
hey guys! i just saw the main page of the thread. and it is updated. does that mean the bugs are fixed?

Viressa

May 24, 2018
yes - makeup is something i can imagine - i do not have to like it, but i can imagine.
But i can not imagine a wonen having k cups - that destroys my lust completely.
Just to clarifice: i understand such fetish and also i support such fetish because taste is personal and different what is ok and should be this way! I just wonder about the balancing and the need to have all women oversized cups which do not match towards their body at all.
...You realize women with k-cups exist in real life, right? It's not even that big as far as the oppai scale goes. Here's Micky Bells, a 34M:
msina01.jpg

Here's Haruhi Miwako, who has 38T:
1545247279439.png

Nyanta

Aug 1, 2017
you noticed my title and the spinning thing i had to donate $1.00 to here and wait a couple of hours in order to get that
you know what maybe I'll try it, but it will appear automatically on your profile or do you have to equip it (now it sounds like an RPG game:LOL:)?
Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken
or translated
That time I was reincarnated as a slime
I presume you talk about that... it's quiet nice actually
you know what I'll give it a try to watch it

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
you know what maybe I'll try it, but it will appear automatically on your profile or do you have to equip it (now it sounds like an RPG game:LOL:)?

you know what I'll give it a try to watch it
no you have to go to account details

Reactions: Nyanta

Feni

Jun 27, 2017
Like I said in the last page, if you can milk it, then milk it till it dry
I would not say he is really milking the patrons. He has make a new town part and new char., but the peopel want boobs,sex, and new corruption "looks". So i think he should at this version to bring granny to the sex part or shortly before. And some updates for the other chars.

Oh and thank you for donate the new version :)(y) With out donates i (we) can´t play ;)

Reactions: Nyanta

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
So just ask him/her to made it? and how do you put it in there?
1.25 bugfix is out. Can you provide the link? And to put the link just go to your profile>signature and put it there.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Alright folks, here's my patch, it was a pretty simple fix. Unzip and drop apartment.rpy into your /game folder. Note that I only played through the Sophia content to debug that so if there are bugs elsewhere in this version I'll get to them later. Walkthrough:

1. Enslave Jenny and Nicole, select "Go to Grandmother's" in the living room in the morning.
2. Go to Sophia's apartment. Talk. Massage. Feed her 3 potions. See an event.
3. Now talk and massage her again.
4. Go back to Jenny and Nicole in the living room in the morning and select "Go to Grandmother's" again. See another event.
5. That's all for now.

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes