trynd

Sep 17, 2017
Here is a compressed pc, mac and android of v1.25!

PC (370MB): - - - -
Mac (367MB): - - - -
Android (382MB): - - - -
can you upload the uncompressed version to zippyshare? i'm at limit on mega and the other hosts are 10+ hour speeds even though I have good net

benzin

Nov 12, 2016
Guys i'm stuck with the school , got jenna the sis and megane slave all other i can't progress anymore. I'm stuck at corrupt the students witch suppose to lead me to fuck the principal and so on. If a kind soul can help me i don't have the faith to seek all over the 340 pages :D

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
when i try to talk to grandma or massage her the game sudenly go to main menu i suing my old saves from vr 1.05 should i start a new game ?

Aug 5, 2016
Guys i'm stuck with the school , got jenna the sis and megane slave all other i can't progress anymore. I'm stuck at corrupt the students witch suppose to lead me to fuck the principal and so on. If a kind soul can help me i don't have the faith to seek all over the 340 pages :D
You can only corrupt students on Monday mornings at school assembly, so be prepared to spend some time clicking through the week until you get to monday again

Jul 30, 2018
ok im having some issues with the new update i paid a visit to sophia the first time now i get this everytime and when i try to visit alice's house i get another error how do i fix these errors

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Hey there
Is there some kind of guide or some useful tips that any of you would know about ?

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
please share a save game in beginer of the new version please i lost my save!!!

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Maximise your income to have the shortest play time. Potion prices are fixed, and are the main requirement for progression.
Get a raise at work, get the school job and get the girls working at the cafe on the weekend.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
ok im having some issues with the new update i paid a visit to sophia the first time now i get this everytime and when i try to visit alice's house i get another error how do i fix these errors
Issue 1: Get on the the subway, select "go to another area", select the apartment, then feed Sophia potions (make sure you have applied). Once you've fed her 3 of them you can bring Jenny and Nicole back for another visit.

Issue 2: Yeah that's unimplemented content that shouldn't be there. You can't go to Alice's house yet. Just don't pick that option.

Skorpionss

Oct 18, 2016
Hey there
Is there some kind of guide or some useful tips that any of you would know about ?
I don't think there is one but if there is I would love it, even a list of what each corruption/sex level unlocks for each girl is fine. Actually not fine that's exactly what I want xD so it'd be great.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
are gas-potions worth it? I mean can someone tell me on who i can use that and is it really worth it

by the way
corruption go above 100 is that normal o_O?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
minimum corruption for enslavement is 210...but it's not the limit
Gas Potions are required in Several areas, like corrupting the school, the hospital, the church and the police station... but they are rather late game so don't waste your money on it until you can make your family work at the restaurant on weekends and teach at the school

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Alright folks, here's my patch, it was a pretty simple fix. Unzip and drop apartment.rpy into your /game folder. Note that I only played through the Sophia content to debug that so if there are bugs elsewhere in this version I'll get to them later. Walkthrough:

1. Enslave Jenny and Nicole, select "Go to Grandmother's" in the living room in the morning.
2. Go to Sophia's apartment. Talk. Massage. Feed her 3 potions. See an event.
3. Now talk and massage her again.
4. Go back to Jenny and Nicole in the living room in the morning and select "Go to Grandmother's" again. See another event.
5. That's all for now.

i don't know if its working with somebody but, the file is broken on my pc. i don't know why.

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes