Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
On the Twins' dad/Aunt's husband
On the husbands of the three girls from the residential area
On the patients who refuse to leave the hospital ward while you're trying to corrupt the doctors/nurses
On Melissa's husband/son in law

I think there's one more spot where you use them but I can't remember what it is?
the one you missed are the husbands of the principals

honorwolf

Dec 19, 2017
So every time I go poking through the code in this game I consider it... if I were to make a mod that goes through all the dialogue and rewrites it to be more natural english, how many people would be interested in playing with it?
i would, i find the english to be very jarring

Reactions: TheDevian

honorwolf

Dec 19, 2017
also does anyone find that the developer has A Lot of open ends and has not fully completed any? and yet he is adding soooo much more to his game

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
also does anyone find that the developer has A Lot of open ends and has not fully completed any? and yet he is adding soooo much more to his game
yes and he does this on purpose to keep people playing and and paying but meh it's a good game anyways

U

User_130505

Not sure if others feel this way, but this game is getting boring.
It is the exact same thing every release, with only very minor changes.

Reactions: gabrielmarxs

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
So every time I go poking through the code in this game I consider it... if I were to make a mod that goes through all the dialogue and rewrites it to be more natural english, how many people would be interested in playing with it?
People play this game despite the Engrish, so if you fix the grammer, it would be god damn amazing.

If you were to do it, I suggest starting from the end and going backwards though. Its a super old game so I don't know how many would replay it from the beginning.

Mj-MDK

Jan 3, 2018
someone could give me a save with Sophia because it's been 40 days in the game and I did not find her. I started looking for her event on day 100 and now it's on 140. so could anyone pass me a save?

BenEvans102

Jul 12, 2017
someone could give me a save with Sophia because it's been 40 days in the game and I did not find her. I started looking for her event on day 100 and now it's on 140. so could anyone pass me a save?
subway or living room to start with her. after u make mother and sister become slave

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Kind of disappointing update. I do love me some granny action, but we got all these chicks ready for slavery already. Why not enslave them first before moving on to other places :/

IInEoII

Aug 31, 2017
this is one of the games i can start over and over again. great how it has developed over time. great praise to the creator(s).

gabrielmarxs

Mar 2, 2018
Not sure if others feel this way, but this game is getting boring.
It is the exact same thing every release, with only very minor changes.
I agree. I'd love to see a conclusion to this story, there is enough characters for me. Maybe a option to slave every single woman in the town, then a final event or multiple events to see the result of this slave quest.

And yeah, grandma is buggy for me too

May 16, 2018
i finished rewatching log horizon last week

but man im beginning to see why @JadabaJD is frustrated with this game i mean this was in my first top 5 games but this game will never be finished if it keeps adding more stuff i mean i knew the grandma was coming but more characters and new places i guess im salty to find out that lv 4 corruption for megan sex scenes will never be updated and the fact that melissa looks more like a grandma then the main characters grandma

indeed we do after all im not a fan of yanderes thus best girl beside midnight and Mt lady is froppy and momo
But we can all agree myheroacademia has the most THICC gurls around! Hmmm momo so thicc!

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes