May 16, 2018
not my taste? ERRR..... - i am fine with fetishes of all kind... but really? Just for example Mother which has a breastsize 1,5 times the size of her head each?
(just to think about what happens if that creature turns around while sleeping beside you will make your skull crush)
maybe a few oversized to please the extreme fetisch would be ok - but why all? cant the author just balance a little bit to hit also some other user?
Hahaha we don't have control. If the author wants oversized boobs then count me in! :love:
There is no limit when it comes to fantasy!

magus448

May 22, 2018
Wow nice job on having the variations for each scene with different characters depending on each of their corruption levels. Unfortunately I missed some scenes while just focusing on increasing the corruption on two characters. Needs a scene re-watch gallery for each variation in case you miss some or just want to watch the lower corruption scenes again.

Username_xyz

Apr 11, 2018
Here is a compressed pc, mac and android of v1.25!

PC (370MB): - - - -
Mac (367MB): - - - -
Android (382MB): - - - -
This is what i get when i click the Android mega link is this the Android version or the mac version Screenshot_2018-12-20-13-47-14-997_mega.privacy.android.app.png

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
corrupt them to 210 and have 3000$ on hand (for each)... than choose "make my slave" from "Action" Menu when going to their room
made Jenny & Nicole slave,but Sophia first event dont strt
You mean there is no action go visit Grandma when meeting BOTH your slaves in the living room? or do you refer to the the part after the first visit?

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
corrupt them to 210 and have 3000$ on hand (for each)... than choose "make my slave" from "Action" Menu when going to their room

You mean there is no action go visit Grandma when meeting BOTH your slaves in the living room? or do you refer to the the part after the first visit?
no action go visit Grandma when meeting BOTH your slaves in the living room

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
This is a fairly fun game. However, it is getting very samey. There are loads of characters in it, but no feeling of completeness to any of them. I feel that I could step away from it for 6 months and it not be any further on.

Bloodhunter

Jul 11, 2017
found a problem, saving was damaged, started on a new one from the moment when it was necessary to make slave jenny and nicole:LOL:

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
jenny and nicole they are already slaves, but sophia does not appear at all after I made jenny and nicole slaves
you mean after the introduction of sophia? i make them slaves and i see the option to go to grandma. but before that i went to te new area and click the appartment buildind and the juctin introduction.

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
There is a bug when you talk to spohia before you increase te corruption level at all. after you talk to her or try to give her a potion the game kick you to the main manu.

Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
goddam i knew it would be new characters lol they are hot ( even the fat chicks lol ) but this game needs to end before it hits the 10 gig mark lol speaking of, kinda surprised it isn't 5 gigs yet.

wonder how big the dev plans to make that new island thingy and with pateron banning accounts lately i have a feeling it might happen to this dev soon.....

hypnouser

May 14, 2017
goddam i knew it would be new characters lol they are hot ( even the fat chicks lol ) but this game needs to end before it hits the 10 gig mark lol speaking of, kinda surprised it isn't 5 gigs yet.

wonder how big the dev plans to make that new island thingy and with pateron banning accounts lately i have a feeling it might happen to this dev soon.....
Considering he earns more than 4000 USD a month...I think he has no intention of finishing the story. I still think he should finish the storyline of each character first, before introducing new ones.

Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
Considering he earns more than 4000 USD a month...I think he has no intention of finishing the story. I still think he should finish the storyline of each character first, before introducing new ones.

Agreed. i have no problem with maybe adding like 2 NEW characters every so often but when it takes focus away from some characters that have barely any content.....then yeh its annoying

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
I'm personally okay with open-ended story. In fact, I dig the idea of forever expanding the world and actually amassing harem of girls from various walks of life with various relationships. I mean, it's not like we're playing this game for the plot in the first place, it's all about the erotic corruption/ntr/harem themes. For me, this is purely the journey, conclusion or not, doesn't matter. What bothers me is still the enslaving part. I'd be so much happier if there are options to get rid of other men in the Utopia. Not a fan of the crazy swingers sex orgy party at all. I also don't like that enslaved girls would permanently get rid of their previous options in interactions.

Reactions: IceBearApproves

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Could someone please tell me if there were ever any more events/content with Milfs in the Park, where you play "Hide'n'Seek" 3 times? I don't remember ever seeing anything in the Changelog, but they could be so inconsequential that they're just easter eggs or mini-events not worth mentioning.

It's been quite some time since I've played this game (V. 085), so will my saves be compatible or should I pretty much clear my calendar? Lol

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes