Viressa

May 24, 2018
i don't know if its working with somebody but, the file is broken on my pc. i don't know why.
Back up and delete apartment.rpy and apartment.rpyc in your /game folder, install my patch, and try to visit Sophia again, then report back what happens.

Reactions: VolksKrieg

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
I can't seem to get the new locations? Do I need to start a new game?

If not, what triggers the new locations opening up?

EDIT: Nevermind. Figured it out.

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
Turns out I had the same fix as those above.

Just restarted the game and it seems to work now.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
are gas-potions worth it? I mean can someone tell me on who i can use that and is it really worth it

by the way
corruption go above 100 is that normal o_O?
Gas potions ARE worth it. You use them to corrupt the school, church, subway and other areas with large groups of ladies. If you want all content you need them.

Hope that helps.

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
First enslave Jenny and Nicole first, and then go to the living room and you'll see an option
Okay thanks. Torn about this. I really dislike the enslave option and I completely skipped that, since that would put them into utopia, which is filled with other guys, I don't like that at all. Why can't it just be a dungeon owned by MC, girls to serve only MC, but no, it's got other guys fucking other girls. :confused: Let your mum and sis naked bodies be seen by other guys really turn me off. I just hate the casual ntr/exhibition element.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
When or do we ever get to use the male potions?
On the Twins' dad/Aunt's husband
On the husbands of the three girls from the residential area
On the patients who refuse to leave the hospital ward while you're trying to corrupt the doctors/nurses
On Melissa's husband/son in law

I think there's one more spot where you use them but I can't remember what it is?

Reactions: DJsona
3.70 star(s) 200 Votes