Username7

May 1, 2017
Yeah our only $20 patreon waits a day to upload it and sadly for me he only uploads the heavy version so I have to wait on the other guy who compresses it. But that's the life of a poor pirate with very little space left on his hard drive.

Reactions: MrShaDowAnDub

Nyanta

Aug 1, 2017
Hi~ everyone, version 1.30 has been released. Due to appreciate and respect the content creator and the peoples who helped to create the game I will share the link within the next 24 hours, I expect your patience and understanding. Thx;)

(If one of you guys want to share the link first before me, of course you are welcome to share it)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Milfysenpai

Dec 31, 2018
Hi~ everyone, version 1.30 has been released. Due to appreciate and respect the content creator and the peoples who helped to create the game I will share the link within the next 24 hours, I expect your patience and understanding. Thx;)

(If one of you guys want to share the link first before me, of course you are welcome to share it)
Cool , No problem we can wait .(At least i can)

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017

interesting so doctors mommy is getting updated

Reactions: Nyanta

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Well I'm gonna wait for 3 months after this update to play this game , will have more content till then i guess. I wanted grandma to be updated or any new slave.
Take what?! 4-5 updates for a single char to have a few new scenes o_O #poorgrandma
if only the grandma looked like an actual grandma i mean the best grandma in the game is the principal (Melissa)

Nyanta

Aug 1, 2017
I meant any other slave , could hv been the aunt or the boss woman .
ohh I just re-read your post, I miss read it, thought you only wait for grandma slave part:D
if only the grandma looked like an actual grandma i mean the best grandma in the game is the principal (Melissa)
Well, I agree with you, but that big boobs and pretty face tho:love:, so I can't complaint to much:LOL:

Reactions: King Monkey Mon
3.70 star(s) 200 Votes