Nyanta

Aug 1, 2017
Thx so much for your patience:) So here it is:
Corruption 1.30
HEAVY ver :
LITE ver :
MAC ver : (soon)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
N: MEGA ONLY so don't ask anymore, there will be someone else who's gonna upload the Crunched ver not me, and having an issue on mega try VPN I think

Corruption is Owned by , I do not own any of this. This is not my property. This is non-profit presentation for entertaintment purposes only. All Rights go to

Nyanta

Aug 1, 2017
damn i think that was earlier then 24 hours :p :D

i guess you can call in the mods to increase the first page
If no one shares it within 24 hours I will try to share it on time, but if someone has already shared it first I will wait around 12 hours to share immediately as well, you know just in case if someone gonna sue me I'm not the only guy :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
If no one shares it within 24 hours I will try to share it on time, but if someone has already shared it first I will wait around 12 hours to share immediately as well, you know just in case is someone gonna sue me I'm not the only guy :ROFLMAO:
i like that about you :D

Reactions: Nyanta

Randeza

May 16, 2018
Corruption 1.30
HEAVY ver :
LITE ver : (on process)

N: MEGA ONLY so don't ask anymore, there will be someone else who's gonna upload the Crunched ver not me, and having an issue on mega try VPN I think

Corruption is Owned by , I do not own any of this. This is not my property. This is non-profit presentation for entertaintment purposes only. All Rights go to
thank you so much :)

Nyanta

Aug 1, 2017
yep i have that on my disqus and discord account so i thought ill change it up for a change
I just want to tell you that you have to watch the anime "Rokka: Braves of the six flowers" (maybe you already watched it cuz it's aired on 2015) that anime is pretty good i said, only 12 eps tho (no season 2 yet and I believe there will never be) and by the way I have watched anime that you recommend "That time I got reincarnated as a Slime" and I love it

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I just want to tell you that you have to watch the anime "Rokka: Braves of the six flowers" (maybe you already watched it cuz it's aired on 2015) that anime is pretty good i said, only 12 eps tho (no season 2 yet) and by the way I have watched anime that you recommend "That time I got reincarnated as a Slime" and I love it
currently rewatching That time I got reincarnated as a Slime i love this anime :D although i think we should stop talking about off topic stuff i dont want to piss off the mods

Ruopa

Mar 4, 2018
Corruption 1.30
HEAVY ver :
LITE ver : (on process)

Yay! Finally! Thank you, Nyanta!

Nyanta

Aug 1, 2017
U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v1.30!

PC (382MB): - - - -
Mac (379MB): - - - -

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
The only thing that's saving my day of studying is that my internet will take a while to download the update.

May 16, 2018
Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v1.30!

PC (382MB): - - - -
Mac (379MB): - - - -

Huhuhu need some love for the android version! Please upload!

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes