Wafflestomp9001

Jan 22, 2019
I think this is a better way to work on a game like this, in my honest opinion, it let's the developer, (In this case, Mr. C.), Work on fleshing out the whole game a bit at a time, and keeping it free to those that enjoy his work, and may want to further show their support to help him speed up his production of said game, instead of taking up most of his time to lock himself away in a dingey room crouched over a computer, ignoring life outside, to finish a game and put it out with more glitches, bugs, errors, and spelling errors than a Chinese knock off game room emulator owners manual. And by then, he would need to keep the content exclusive to people that would pay for it, and would not have found out about it unless they searched specifically for what he offered.

Reactions: uztgft

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Its been some time since I played
It would be fine, just fine if someone could tell me:
Who is Dana & Becky?
How do I corrupt Principal's daughters?

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
what is with compressed version? what is the difference of this? and why is that its only 380mb?

Mr_PacMan

May 31, 2017
Looks like 1.30 has few contents and further develop newish characters while leaving the old developing characters hanging.

well i will be skipping this short update and rather wait for a month and download next version to have decent amount of new contents to play.

due to short updates this game had become sort of one version per two months schedule for me since maybe 0.70 - 0.75.

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
1.30 internet mod seems not working. I placed that file in /game folder, with renaming older one to com_.rpyc. But in game Bonus folder remains as money for patreons, after recieving money nothing happens. It just tells that money recieved, thats all.

Mar 22, 2017
1.30 heavy version is working just fine.

I don't notice anything new with the playground scenes, what was actually added?

edit: Nevermind, triggered on a new week.

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
I enjoy this game, but I am getting a bit bored of it. Plenty of new characters, but it all feels like the same scenario, but just with a new face. It's beginning to feel as though it's gone stale.

kulac

Nov 10, 2017
The problem with this game started a few updates ago, when he started with the school idea the hospital and so on....to many side char and now there are to many, and to make it easy he keeps using like 3 char in one scene...the ideea to have thresome and so on is nice but not this way...it started nice to corrput the girls at first and you had them on your phone and at each corruption lvl you could do new things with them new possion and so on.This was one of my first games that i started playing and i really liked it but now even the conten is really short.

May 16, 2018
Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v1.30!

PC (382MB): - - - -
Mac (379MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How about some love for the android users? Huhuhhu

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Now seeding v1.30 torrent:
It keeps connecting to peers forever to me. It says there are 0 seeds (0 in swarm too).

Do I have to manually add some tracker for this to work? Never tried torrenting anything here in f95.

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Its been some time since I played
It would be fine, just fine if someone could tell me:
Who is Dana & Becky?
How do I corrupt Principal's daughters?
Dana and Becky are the Principal's daughter and granddaughter. To be able to corrupt them you need to visit their neighborhood at evening/night (don't remember which). A scene will play out where you save Dana from some thugs. After that you will be welcome in their house and can progress with their corruption.

Reactions: Towik

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
It keeps connecting to peers forever to me. It says there are 0 seeds (0 in swarm too).

Do I have to manually add some tracker for this to work? Never tried torrenting anything here in f95.
There is a peer downloading from my seed right now, so I know that it's working. You should be seeing at least 1 seed (me). Make sure that you have DHT enabled. It shouldn't make any difference, but you should have it on anyway.

Reactions: kzk0987
3.70 star(s) 200 Votes