gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
I notice a bug. During the night if you go to utopia and let your mom and sister to perform on stage the day will not change.

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
There is a peer downloading from my seed right now, so I know that it's working. You should be seeing at least 1 seed (me). Make sure that you have DHT enabled. It shouldn't make any difference, but you should have it on anyway.
DHT was enabled from the start. Also, the download started but apparently I'm still only pulling from peers. Weird.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
I notice a bug. During the night if you go to utopia and let your mom and sister to perform on stage the day will not change.
i have already since the 1.25 update. and i didn't tell, so it would be easy to make money, i don't use cheat but this make also a cheat. so yea. don't tell useful bugs and does not harm

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
How do you get started with the school? And not just the teacher. Like, the girls and stuff. Never managed to figure that out.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
Dana and Becky are the Principal's daughter and granddaughter. To be able to corrupt them you need to visit their neighborhood at evening/night (don't remember which). A scene will play out where you save Dana from some thugs. After that you will be welcome in their house and can progress with their corruption.
I keep trying but nothing is happening.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
the only moments I remember seeing the Principal was at the gym (monday assembly) and in her office, nothing other happens.

Garg22

Oct 30, 2017
I can't find a way to progress at the park. It just keeps saying I need to find a way to lower their guard.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
i really want to subscibe to mr.c but the only thing stopping me is, would i have a conservation with mr.c .
i want to give some suggestion for the game.

SoulRipper1990

Dec 22, 2017
i really want to subscibe to mr.c but the only thing stopping me is, would i have a conservation with mr.c .
i want to give some suggestion for the game.
i would give only 1 suggestions. he shouldnt work on new girls. he should first finish the actually girls. i really would like to see the rest from the slave sister / mother route

Reactions: Vamori
3.70 star(s) 200 Votes