rfoula

Nov 3, 2018
I notice a bug. During the night if you go to utopia and let your mom and sister to perform on stage the day will not change.
it's not a bug it's to help with weekly events like corrupting the school and to gather money like working in the school

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
i would give only 1 suggestions. he shouldnt work on new girls. he should first finish the actually girls. i really would like to see the rest from the slave sister / mother route
i would not give 1 suggestion. i would give many of them. we still have plenty of old character to develop.
Megan slavery was good, but hope he improves it. specially with the time, you can make emily your slave.
jenny and nicole, was okay. but i am waiting for slave auntie and slave cousin. slave Heather and slave mrs.simspon. and i hope
everything would be great slave story. than what megan is now and also jenny an nicole.

bjornt2

Mar 9, 2018
Hey guys, I need to corrupt the school girls more any tips? Principal is ready to have Sex in Hall but the students aren't ready.

IInEoII

Aug 31, 2017
here is a full save with enough money / potions
but i wonder why someone want a full save. its really fun to explore the slow corruption of the girls.
with a full save its many that will be not seen
I see it the same way

IInEoII

Aug 31, 2017
Thx so much for your patience:) So here it is:
Corruption 1.30
HEAVY ver :
LITE ver :
MAC ver : (soon)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
N: MEGA ONLY so don't ask anymore, there will be someone else who's gonna upload the Crunched ver not me, and having an issue on mega try VPN I think

Corruption is Owned by , I do not own any of this. This is not my property. This is non-profit presentation for entertaintment purposes only. All Rights go to
thank you very much :D

Reactions: Nyanta

halil123

May 23, 2017
I love this game because it truly makes you feel like you have corrupted a whole town: school, police, hospital, church, home, neighborhood etc. So I'm fine with developer adding new characters and fetishes(I'm not a fan of granny and bbw but subway chikan scenes are great).

bjornt2

Mar 9, 2018
i would not give 1 suggestion. i would give many of them. we still have plenty of old character to develop.
Megan slavery was good, but hope he improves it. specially with the time, you can make emily your slave.
jenny and nicole, was okay. but i am waiting for slave auntie and slave cousin. slave Heather and slave mrs.simspon. and i hope
everything would be great slave story. than what megan is now and also jenny an nicole.
Hey I need to corrupt the school girls more any tips? Principal is ready to have Sex in Hall but the students aren't ready.

U

User_473348

I seem to have an issue guys, in the subway after I use gas potion I can't view any scenes...

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
I hope the park girls don't get him in trouble over at Patreon.
Though I guess if he gets in any trouble he can just remove the two daughters, no problem. Besides getting a lewd clothing change they aren't involved in sexual activity (just watching it). Just remove the two and have the super corrupted moms say something like "Oh our daughters are home today... But we still want to play".

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes