kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Hi~ everyone, version 1.30 has been released. Due to appreciate and respect the content creator and the peoples who helped to create the game I will share the link within the next 24 hours, I expect your patience and understanding. Thx;)

(If one of you guys want to share the link first before me, of course you are welcome to share it)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Small update as expected, but I'm very pleasantly surprised to know we have a lot of new content with the hospital director. 4 levels probably means she'll get as corrupted as the doctor and the nurses (besides Emily who's one level higher). I didn't expect that, thought her corruption would only progress in a hospital-focused update. This mades it worth it for me already.

EDIT: actually it's not a small update at all lol. A lot of new scenes. it's just a bit underwhelming it's about minor characters, but I guess they have to get updated sometime...

airze

Feb 8, 2018

Hi~ everyone, version 1.30 has been released. Due to appreciate and respect the content creator and the peoples who helped to create the game I will share the link within the next 24 hours, I expect your patience and understanding. Thx;)

(If one of you guys want to share the link first before me, of course you are welcome to share it)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
id say based on that posted at around 1:23 pm est on the 25 he will posted it.....

Reactions: Nyanta

Username7

May 1, 2017
That`s NOT Mom !!!!
If I'm remembering right she is or rather was, back in very early versions of the game he had prototype designs of Sis and Mom as slaves that looked drastically different to the final designs in the image folder.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Corruption [v.1.25 Heavy Rus / v.1.30 Eng] (2018) (Rus/Eng) [Ren'Py] [Linux] [MacOS] [Andoid] torrent
seeing how i legit dont trust the look of that site theres no way in hell im going to download i might be more desperate if it was link about milfy City or something

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes