VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
Hey, so how do you corrupt alice or how do you get her scenes? Cuz so far i only can talk to her when she is in the store and help her, but no ecchi content

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Hey I need to corrupt the school girls more any tips? Principal is ready to have Sex in Hall but the students aren't ready.
On monday morning they are all gathered at school in the gym. Use a gas potion and repeat it until they are willing enough but i don't remember if you have to corrupt the teachers first.

Reactions: bjornt2
May 16, 2018
Fixed the bug where the final stage of the family dinner scene can't be accessed
Fixed the bug where you can't see the scene where Megan cleans outside of her house in her slave outfit
(Sophia seems to be properly fixed in 1.30 so I've removed my Sophia fixes.)

Fixed the bug where you have the option to visit Alice's house, but it crashes the game if you pick it.
Does the patch work on android?

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Does the patch work on android?
It should, if you can find the place where all the .rpyc files are stored and place Bugfix.rpy there. I don't know where that is on android versions though so you'd have to ask someone who knows more about this for help.

I'm honestly a bit conflicted with the new play ground scenes. :unsure:
I've always been deeply uncomfortable with the playground stuff, it's not quiiiiite pedophilia, but it's pedophilia-adjacent for certain.

I doubt Mr. C gets in trouble for it, he's been openly running an incest game on patreon for years now and hasn't gotten taken down yet.

Reactions: IceBearApproves

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
It should, if you can find the place where all the .rpyc files are stored and place Bugfix.rpy there. I don't know where that is on android versions though so you'd have to ask someone who knows more about this for help.

I've always been deeply uncomfortable with the playground stuff, it's not quiiiiite pedophilia, but it's pedophilia-adjacent for certain.

I doubt Mr. C gets in trouble for it, he's been openly running an incest game on patreon for years now and hasn't gotten taken down yet.
Well yeah the playground before was already something that gave me mixed feeling but with this update it goes a bit to far. At least let them send the kids away..

And even if they would be 18 like some people here claim, which is very doubtfull, Lolis are not better.

Morbius

Jun 11, 2017
There seem to be some sequence and continuation errors with Alice on the date. If I don't drug her during the date, then it says I go home and crashes/goes back to the main menu. If I drug her then I get a miss-timed line about going home while it gets stuck on a picture of pluring the potion into the drink and then get a line about going home again.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
I'm honestly a bit conflicted with the new play ground scenes. :unsure:
Looking forward to what happens next. No need to feel conflicted, they could be eighteen for all we know. I mean Incestual awaking didn't get in trouble every character on that is eighteen and above. Don't try to discuss it I know full well what i'm saying...

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
You know what? I don't care. Somebody has to say it. Do more playground rounds of hide n seek. Everyone should get involved. I know what i'm saying. Duck patreon. Do it.

Paul Core

Jul 17, 2017
Goddamn it, what I get for making a last-second change before uploading. Thanks. Replaced with a fixed version.
I downloaded the file but it seems like the tab was still in there. In any case I just edited the file locally on notepad/texteditor. For those who need it, just search "Go to Alice's House" and the line beneath that is *tab* "That's all for this version...". Take out the tab and replace it with four spaces, the game should open after that.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Yeah...the playground scenes has gone too far. I get the kink of corrupting random pairs of mother and daughter, but they're clearly presented as children despite their ages not being told. Even if they weren't directly having sex with MC, just making them watch/perform sex acts with their mum is already a problem, let alone making them wear like sluts. Really hope Mr. C drop the kids characters asap.
Dude, it's not real it's a game. and does anyone care? You okay?

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
ouch, 85 days in game and found out most of my progress with the school shop and god knows what else has been overwrite.

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
Dude, it's not real it's a game. and does anyone care? You okay?
There is no point arguing with people on a site with so many fucked up sexual content, which I admittedly am guilty of indulging in for the most part. But yes, depiction of cp in games/anime, that's pretty much where I draw the line. That's where I stand. You like what you like, I don't like what I don't.

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
It's hilarious how up in arms people get about something this tame lol. I think people would try to shut down Japan if they saw some of the weird shit I have.

But yeah, one thing you are right, you don't have to like or agree with it.
There's 2D loli content that make me uncomfortable too, and in general loli content is not something I actively look for (though I don't have any problem with it existing as long as it's not depicting actual children or extremely realistic portrayals of one, I mean on the level you can't tell if it's just an anatomically accurate drawing or tracing)
It's just that the vaguely asian looking 3D anime girls Honey Select shits out don't really cross that threshold to me.

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
It's hilarious how up in arms people get about something this tame lol. I think people would try to shut down Japan if they saw some of the weird shit I have.

But yeah, one thing you are right, you don't have to like or agree with it.
There's 2D loli content that make me uncomfortable too, and in general loli content is not something I actively look for (though I don't have any problem with it existing as long as it's not depicting actual children or extremely realistic portrayals of one, I mean on the level you can't tell if it's just an anatomically accurate drawing or tracing)
It's just that the vaguely asian looking 3D anime girls Honey Select shits out don't really cross that threshold to me.
It's pretty much the opposite for me with regards to loli. I don't care for loli too but at least they tend to look very unrealistic in the first place, but honey select models are 3D enough that they start to resemble realistic human beings (gigantic boobs on certain women aside) and that creeps me out bad. It's not just the character model. The dialogue that shows their innocence just fucks my shit up.

Reactions: Zeke Frost
3.70 star(s) 200 Votes