• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
There is no point arguing with people on a site with so many fucked up sexual content, which I admittedly am guilty of indulging in for the most part. But yes, depiction of cp in games/anime, that's pretty much where I draw the line. That's where I stand. You like what you like, I don't like what I don't.
Respectable.

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Guess I read the reply and realize there are many here that likes fucked up shit and who am I to decide what they should and shouldn't be allowed to get off to. Would have definitely preferred if Mr.C gave us an option in the beginning to turn on/off content like this, but then again can't really complain as I'm not even a patron.
That's fine man, everyone has stuff they can't stand. Just look at how people here go ballistic over stuff that even implies cheating or sharing. As long as you're mature about it like you've been after your intiial post I doubt anyone will have a problem with you stating your dislike of it.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
i need some walkthrough about this game pls :3
Walkthrough is not needed! The game is easy to understand and if you use one of the Mods, it will become even easier to play. Just give it a try.

[The Better Experience Mod is the best one, imo]

Little hint: It is better to corrupt everyone at the same time and level, and not one person after another one... ;)

Reactions: E-Dog

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Walkthrough is not needed! The game is easy to understand and if you use one of the Mods, it will become even easier to play. Just give it a try.

[The Better Experience Mod is the best one, imo]

Little hint: It is better to corrupt everyone at the same time and level, and not one person after another one... ;)
I would almost agree that its best to just corrupt all girls at once but you lose on seeing some fun scenes while progressing the girls. :unsure:;) I would recommend a way to just boost your cash and amount of potions on had that way you can enjoy the game without needing to grind the money and the potions and instead just focusing on the girls instead. Also make sure to visit the sanctuary and talk to the blond girl about unlocking all the possible potions first. :p:D:sneaky:

Bluesentinel

Nov 7, 2018
View attachment 43190

Overview:
The girls in the game are becoming increasingly depraved and enslaved.
You can see different events for each corruption level.​

Thread Updated: 2019-01-25
Release Date: 2019-01-25
Developer/Publisher: Mr.C -
Censored: No
Version: 1.30
Platform: Windows, Linux, Mac
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Console codes:

Change-Logs:

Internet Mod:

Download
Win, Linux (Heavy-3.4GB): - - -
Win, Linux
(Lite-2.0GB): - - -
Others: (Win, Mac)

Extras: - - -
Thanks to @Nyanta for sharing the pc version! Internet Mod by @hmm2 (updated by @azerukaze)

View attachment 142464 View attachment 142465 View attachment 142474 View attachment 142473 View attachment 142472 View attachment 142466 View attachment 142463 View attachment 142467 View attachment 142469 View attachment 142468 View attachment 15598 View attachment 15600 View attachment 15601
Does it work for android

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
Folks, now to check the current level of corruption for the different girls?

D.S.-sama

Casual Ren'Py Modder
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 16, 2017
Guys, I have updated and did some new stuff with it. Now, when you increase the levels to a character you also see the scenes accompanying that level, I hope you like it and please let me know if you have any issues with it. Also what do you think if I'll add some patreon's only content to my mod, like:
- giving them the option to chose if you want to play the scenes when you increase the levels,
- to automatically increase the necessarily stats to see an event or to increase a certain characters level so that you wont have to go increase those stats manually,
- to add the scenes to the mod for future updates, because I have modified the code to work with the mod but also not interfere with the games files (hard work and time consuming),
- and many more other features.

So what do you think, will you be up for that, will you support this endeavor, what is your opinion...?

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
does any one know how to start the sophia event?
I think Sophie is the doctor in the hospital and in order to get her MC will get some kind of health problem or something like that which will let you visit her by going through the front desk. Just think what you have not done yet and than do it and may be just may bey you will start it than. :unsure:;)

3.70 star(s) 198 Votes