Jul 17, 2017
Replace the comp.rpyc file in the game directory.
So I don't think anyone noticed but TCMS had put "comp.rpyc" and had put a "p" in the "com" name, I noticed it when he then later put "com.rpyc" so had to point out that error so it doesn't confuse anyone because it confused me.

Wafflestomp9001

Jan 22, 2019
yup when i meet principle it just says former student and then im gone and also go to the gym in the morning and the essembly but doesnt give no options for gas

Mrs. Simpson automatically takes you to the principal after you get her corruption high enough, it's then that you will get the job. Then after you do, start giving the principal potions, and showing up at the school gym on Monday mornings, to use the gas potions.

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
guys could u help me get all the evnt what am i missing there how can i unlock this evnts

monda2013

Dec 21, 2018
Is there a patch that i can download to change the version of my game so my data will still be the same? And btw i have problems regarding sophia whenever i talk to her i get back to main menu.

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
when you enter the shop, just click the look around. atleast 4 times, i don't know if it works on a single day. but try it everyday.
then on the night, try to talk to her, there is an option that you can ask her on a date
thanks bro did u complete all the events ? did u know others how to unlock them?
should i do this first of the game before she flash herself to me cuz i can't get it to working
and this is the better exprience mod

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
I can't get any of the scenes to play in the subway, whatever option I choose, nothing happens at all ;(

PinaColata

Nov 16, 2017
Mrs. Simpson automatically takes you to the principal after you get her corruption high enough, it's then that you will get the job. Then after you do, start giving the principal potions, and showing up at the school gym on Monday mornings, to use the gas potions.
still nothing could it be because im usung crunched version?

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
I m always wondering why the creators don't finish the main story and then they implement something side-along.... but they are always doing it in the other way, man , finish the fucking heather slave...and the teacher ffs stop adding shits with secondary characters...
He'll get round to it. Just wait. Or reach out to the dev. The Dev does come here right?

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes