cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
how do i get the top bar back ?
did you use a mod? Because the top bar should be always there.

You can delete the game and extract it again, this should fix it. Your saves should be fine, because they are in a persistent hidden folder on you c: drive at least this is the case for the Linux version.

Randeza

May 16, 2018
did you use a mod? Because the top bar should be always there.

You can delete the game and extract it again, this should fix it. Your saves should be fine, because they are in a persistent hidden folder on you c: drive at least this is the case for the Linux version.
i redownloaded the game and loaded my saves and still there is no top bar, i am not using any mods

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I put in a mod after i downloaded the game for a 4 time and the top bar still wasen't there. The mod is the one from D.S.-sama and was thinking on trying it out.
I put in a mod after i downloaded the game for a 4 time and the top bar still wasen't there. The mod is the one from D.S.-sama and was thinking on trying it out.
Understand... I tried all three available version of the game including the D.S-Sama mod and I have everywhere the taskbar.

Did you download the game from F95 or from a different website? Also, which version do you use (heavy, lite crunched)?

Try to revoke and set permission for your the game again (via properties). You also should try to turn off your AV and extract the game on your desktop.

Reactions: Tranoze

Randeza

May 16, 2018
Understand... I tried all three available version of the game including the D.S-Sama mod and I have everywhere the taskbar.

Did you download the game from F95 or from a different website? Also, which version do you use (heavy, lite crunched)?

Try to revoke and set permission for your the game again (via properties). You also should try to turn off your AV and extract the game on your desktop.
i downloaded the game from f95 and im using heavy, still can't seem to get the top bar working.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
hmm im not sure if start the game from the beginning the taskbar is there
you can try it.. a new game will not override your old save files. (But I guess it doesn't matter, because I really believe, that the your problem is cause by a missing permission).

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
guys, i know this is not the right thread to post it. but i see several people who reply on this thread that largely been active.
i just wanted to know the game that i have seen "3d fuck dolls" and when i tried to create it ask my card number. is it legit?
and does someone know the gameplay?

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes